Adlife Job Vacancies for Sales Associate Position & How to Apply.
The Adlife Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Adlife Recruitment 2019
The Adlife Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Adlife recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Adlife Job Positions 2019
Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services. Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
Marketing and Sales Job Duties:
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
How to Apply For Adlife Job Vacancies
To schedule an interview please call: +260 764 000 016, +260 978 032 810
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Adlife Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.