Airtel Zambia Job Vacancies for IN Engineer Position & How to Apply.
The Airtel Zambia Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Airtel Zambia Recruitment 2019
The Airtel Zambia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Airtel Zambia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Airtel Zambia Job Positions 2019
VACANCY: IN Engineer
LEVEL: Assistant Manager
Responsible for the end to end quality, reporting , partner management and ensuring continuous performance of overall Network Quality as per set KPI’s
REPORTING TO NETWORK SERVICES MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES WILL BE TO:
- Network Configuration Management
- Network Design
- Partner Engagement
- Optimal Network resource deployment
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills.
- Bachelor of Engineer degree (telecommunication, electronics, or related fields )
- Sound knowledge of Mobile IN Network Optimization and/or O&M
- Analytical, statistical, presentation and people management skills
- IT Literate, knowledge of power generation, electrical and HVAC maintenance.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- 5 years’ experience in Intelligent Network Performance /Optimization/Planning/O&M
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Ability to pay attention to detail and follow up on closure on issues
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to deliver as per contract
- Ability to analyze, learn fast and be a team player
- High level of Integrity
How to Apply For Airtel Zambia Job Vacancies
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 14th August, 2019.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Airtel Zambia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.