Brilliance Executive Management Job Vacancies for Manager – Internal Audit & Compliance, QMS & SMS (Aviation) Position & How to Apply.
The Brilliance Executive Management Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Brilliance Executive Management Recruitment 2019
The Brilliance Executive Management Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Brilliance Executive Management recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Brilliance Executive Management Job Positions 2019
Zambia Airways (2014) Limited is a National Carrier incorporated in 2014 with the aim of boosting international trade and tourism in the country. Zambia Airways is a Joint Venture (JV) between the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) and Ethiopian Airlines (ET).
Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited-BEMCONSULT has been given the mandate by Zambia Airways to assist in the identification and recruitment of highly qualified professionals in the Regional Aviation Sector.
Reports to: CEO
The Internal Audit & Compliance Manager will provide assurance services to management & the board on the effectiveness of the operations risk management through conducting of risk based audits on safety and quality critical activities of Zambia Airway’s operations.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Conduct quality auditing to review and evaluate the existence and effectiveness of the relevant control system on performance and operations, finance, Enterprise facility and property
- Ensure that the Airline has an effectively working integrated Management system (IMS) for quality, safety, occupational health, emergency response, security and environment.
- Develops and recommends plans, policies and objectives management audit, financial audit, quality audit, facility and property audit and security functions audit
- Provide assurance services to management & the board regarding quality and safety issues by coordinating and reviewing the effectiveness of quality & Safety assurance programs in all operational areas.
- Fights corruption & fraud in the airline through educating all personnel on prevention methods and investigating areas exposed for corruption/fraud
- Manage relations with outside organisations, Regulatory Authorities (CAA, FAA, SAFA, etc.) & professional associations (IIA, ACFE, ISACA, etc.) on all matters pertaining to the job
- Maintain relations with the Auditor General and/or representatives in Zambia on audit matters.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business or Equivalent. OR Full ACCA/CIMA
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Must have a Minimum of 7 years proven experience in Airlines Quality/ Safety/Occupational Heals/ Auditors or related areas with at least 2 years management experience as Manager or Equivalent Level.
- Must have attended Quality Assurance/Auditing Course or Aviation Auditor Course
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body (IIA, ACFE or ISACA)
How to Apply For Brilliance Executive Management Job Vacancies
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to : [email protected] and Copy-in [email protected] Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence. If you do not receive communication within 14 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful. CANDIDATES WHO HAD ALREADY APPLIED NEED NOT TO RE-APPLY
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Brilliance Executive Management Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.