Cantina Job Vacancies for Waiter/Waitress Position & How to Apply.
The Cantina Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Cantina Recruitment 2019
The Cantina Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Cantina recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Cantina Job Positions 2019
We are looking for a skilled and friendly waiter/waitress to join our team! This position plays a big role in creating and providing the best customer experience and satisfaction. Your ultimate goal should be to provide an exceptional guest experience.
Waiter or Waitress job description:
- Provide excellent customer services
- Always strive towards best customer satisfaction
- Greet customers and present menus
- Make suggestions based on their preferences
- Take and serve food/drinks orders
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Arrange table settings
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Check products for quality
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines
Job requirements and qualifications
- 1 year of experience as a waiter or waitress preferred. Minimum requirement: 6 months in a similar role
- Experience with developing a constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Active listening
- Good physical condition
- Secondary school graduate; further education, food safety training, hospitality experience will be considered a plus
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK TUESDAY-SATURDAY LUNCH/DINNER SERVICES. Job is based in Woodlands, Lusaka. MUST RESIDE IN Woodlands, Chilenje, Bauleni, Kabwata, Kalingalinga or other surrounding neighbourhoods.
How to Apply For Cantina Job Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Cantina Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.