Children International Zambia Job Vacancies for Into Employment Coordinator Position & How to Apply.
The Children International Zambia Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Children International Zambia Recruitment 2019
The Children International Zambia Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Children International Zambia recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Children International Zambia Job Positions 2019
Apply by: 23rd August 2019
Reporting to Programs Manager, the Into Employment Program Coordinator will develop, coordinate, and evaluate programs for Children International’s strategic objective No.5 called Employed in an efficient and effective way, in order to implement relevant training programs for youth and create relationships with companies and job placement centers that generate opportunities for job placement.
- Establish contact with outside organizations to develop a placement system for internships and employment for all beneficiaries of the employability programs.
- Facilitate activities and investigations related to the Employability and Entrepreneurship Potential Assessment (EEPA-Market Study) in accordance with the program guidelines
- Create a report on the EEPA results to be sent to CIKC.
- In coordination with the Programs Manager, define the trades that will be offered for study to youth applicants (based on the EEPA report).
- Identify the entities that will be offering training to youth applicants for each of the trades identified, and establish official agreements with them.
- Along with Program Officers, coordinate life skill classes for all students.
- Create and review quarterly, mid and end-year reports on program implementation and identify improvements.
- Administer the program database in every phase.
- Coordinate any issue related to the program management and financing.
- Serve as a link between the Agency and any individual interested in offering support to the SO5 “Employed” programs.
- Participate in team meetings and support the Agency’s projects.
- Notify the Programs Manager of any special need, problem or other important issue concerning the implementation of the SO5 program activities.
- Make purchase requests for goods and services needed for the program activities.
- Engage with SO5 participants on a regular basis and devise innovative ways of receiving and giving feedback.
- Keep an up-to-date record of all SO5 beneficiaries and interact with the institutions of learning to which they are attached.
- Prepare reports
- Submit statistical reports (quarterly and every six months), monitor the budget of the programs for which he or she is responsible.
17. Strategic Relationships:
- Develop strategic relationships with educational entities, business persons or other entities in the production sector.
- Coordinate the development of activities in an inter-institutional fashion.
- Keep an updated log of all partners, current and potential
- Proactively identify and / or create spaces for enhanced relationships with employers and other industry partners.
- Support implementation of all activities related to their department that is required or assigned. In case of an emergency situation, it is expected that the person in this position be flexible and willing to work outside of the responsibilities included in this job description. It is expected that this individual would be capable of adapting to the tasks and schedules required according to the needs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
- Degree in Project Management, Marketing/Business Development, Training and Development, Education, Human Resource Management Psychology and related courses
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Marketing experience added advantage
- Experience working with Children and the community
- Experience in coordinating and supervising a team
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and management
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Team Player
- Ability to train and counsel
How to Apply For Children International Zambia Job Vacancies
Zambian Nationals who meet requirements for this position and are resident in Zambia are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants may be subjected to any of the following: a Security and / or Police Clearance Check; Qualifications and Reference Checks
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Children International Zambia Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.