Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Job Vacancies for Account Developer x20 Position & How to Apply.
The Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Recruitment 2019
The Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Job Positions 2019
Job Title: Account Developer
Function: Marketing & Sales
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Town / City: Lusaka
Location – Country: Zambia
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia represents the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events. Our Zambia operation currently has vacancies of Account Developers for dynamic individuals with energy and initiative, keen to impact from the outset. This position reports into the Area Sales Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying and implementing new business opportunities so that the customer base and profits can continuously grow.
- Optimise customer service so that superior customer relations and long lasting partnerships.
- Formulate account plans so that future business opportunities can be planned and implemented effectively.
- Manage and maintain assets so that losses are minimised and optimal returns on investments are achieved.
- Execute outlets according to organisation strategies so that sales volumes may be increased and product awareness is enhanced
- Manage customers credit terms and limits in order to maximize sales and minimise risk
- Execute surveys so that the organisation is constantly aware of current market trends and to enable a competitive advantage.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12, O levels with 5 credits or better. Diploma in sales/marketing or related field.
- 2 years relevant FMCG experience in a sales/marketing environment. Must be in a possession of a drivers licence. Computer literate. Good analytical and numerical ability, Socially outgoing and confident, Able to build positive relationships, Ability to negotiate, Team player who can also work independently. Flexibility. Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment, High energy levels and drive.
Account Developers are needed in the following areas;
Kitwe x1, Luanshya x2, Ndola x2, Mukushi x1, Mufulira x1, Solwezix1, Sheshekex1, Kazungula x1, Kalomox1, senanga x1 Kaoma x1, Lukulu x1, Namwala x1, Pemba x1, Muchunga x1 ,Nakonde x1, Mbala x 1, Lundazi x1, Mfuwe x1, Siavongax1, Chililambombwe x1
How to Apply For Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.