Educore Services Job Vacancies for Operations Administrator Position & How to Apply.
The Educore Services Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Educore Services Recruitment 2019
The Educore Services Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Educore Services recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Educore Services Job Positions 2019
Educore Services is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Operation Administrator who will report to the Supply Chain Manager and directly contribute to all areas of Operations in the department.
Employment Start Date: 1 October 2019
Main Purpose of the Job
Providing first class booking and travel management service for all stakeholders of Educore Service Group of Schools to ensure highest client satisfaction and optimised costs for all transports required in addition to ensuring the administrative processes for the Operations Department are up to date and running at optimal performance.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Public Administration or any Social Science
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Communication, Travel, Customer Relations or Business Administration
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Customer focused, good interpersonal skills, and effective communicator
- Team player, good listener and attentive to detail, goal oriented and good analytical skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- Good consultative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & Power point)
- Ability to handle stress associated with the need to work to deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail is vital with timely feedback to the customer
- The incumbent must always remain cordial whilst adhering to the flight Policy.
How to Apply For Educore Services Job Vacancies
A full CV and cover letter must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9th September 2019
Due to Educore Services’ commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal record
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Educore Services Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.