Field Facilitator Job Vacancies How to Apply.
The Field Facilitator Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Field Facilitator Recruitment 2019
The Field Facilitator Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Field Facilitator recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Field Facilitator Job Positions 2019
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children. Our Vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. In Zambia, Save the Children works in the following Thematic areas: Education, Health& Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights Governance and Child Poverty; including Humanitarian response. Save the Children wishes to invite qualified individuals to apply for the following new position:
Position : Field Operations Facilitator (1 Position)
Duty Station : Kalulushi Field Office
Role Purpose : The Field Operations Facilitator is a key member of the sponsorship team in fulfilling the mission of sponsorship. The incumbent is responsible for sponsorship policies and procedures, a variety of field tasks including enrolling children in the program, receiving, translating, and delivering as well as mobilizing the community to participate in the sponsorship funded programs. He/she will be reporting to the Field Coordinator.
- To use approved mail templates in the field for all communications between sponsors and sponsored children,
- To ensure that all children’s replies collected from Community Based Staff are checked for appropriate content and authenticity,
- To develop and share effective tracking tools for all correspondence and gift packages waiting for responses with Community Based Staff,
Child Information Management Plan [CIMP]
- Conduct community sensitization/awareness and mobilization meetings for the Child Enrolments with support of Community Based Staff,
- Conduct and meet Child enrolment exercise targets as assigned by Field Operations Coordinator,
- Conduct verification and completeness of sponsorship family applications/Case History Forms and with signed parental consent,
Marketing and Retention Plan
- Conduct two Midyear Year Eligibility Check ( MYEC) & Annual Family Update (AFU) data collection within the stipulated timeframe,
- Ensure MYEC and AFU quality control issues raised during the campaign are resolved promptly within the stipulated timeframe,
- Collect quarterly success stories, blogs and support video shooting as assigned by QCC.
ASISt Database Management
- Report all child/children ineligibilities accompanied by timely detailed report including deaths,
Planning & Reporting
- Support sponsorship team with the Program Implementation plans and monitor program benefits for enrolled children in the program,
- Write quarterly and monthly reporting for Sponsorship program as per respective community,
- To support the development of external networks & systems to promote donor education and retention,
- Visit communities to verify children’s information.
The post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum qualification of a relevant Diploma in Social Sciences,
- At least 3 years relevant work experience,
- Knowledge of computers; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point),
- Strong Planning, Organizational and Communication skills (English and Bemba)
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience working on a Child Education Program an added advantage
- Strong networking skills,
- Experience working with local key stakeholders,
- Motor Bike Licence class “A” is a must.
Level 3 – the responsibilities of the post may require the post holder to have regular contact with or access to children or young people.
How to Apply For Field Facilitator Job Vacancies
The closing date for receipt of applications is 11th September, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Save the Children reserves the right to re advertise if suitable applicants are not found.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Field Facilitator Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.