First Quantum Minerals Job Vacancies for Graduate – Mining Engineer Position & How to Apply.
The First Quantum Minerals Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
First Quantum Minerals Recruitment 2019
The First Quantum Minerals Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that First Quantum Minerals recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of First Quantum Minerals Job Positions 2019
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. has grown from a small mineral operation in Zambia into a multinational mining business in less than two decades, with a global portfolio of copper and nickel assets in Europe, Africa, Australia and South America. This phenomenal growth is down to FQM people who have strived to be Bolder, Smarter and Driven in everything they do.
In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents.
With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
- Contribute to the safety process improvements of the mine
- Follow training program over respective machinery
- Successfully complete training and training assessments within time
- Enquire from all colleagues to develop skill transfer
- Critically assess all production processes for potential improvement
- Take interest in potential project and approach supervisor with proposals
- Compile Monthly progress report
- Conduct ad hoc projects
- Complete and present monthly projects
- Organizing and performing admin duties
- Other duties as directed by the Direct Supervisor
- Mining Engineering Degree
- Drivers licence Class C
- Thinking safely
- Bold initiative
- Upholding quality
- Technical Skill
- Critical Thinking
- Numerical Analytical Processing
How to Apply For First Quantum Minerals Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the First Quantum Minerals Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.