G4S Job Vacancies for Finance Director Position & How to Apply.
The G4S Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
G4S Recruitment 2019
The G4S Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that G4S recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of G4S Job Positions 2019
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance Director coordinates the provision of effective financial support services within the business, in compliance with legislation and Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure business compliance with Company Financial policies in respect of budget processes.
- Preparation and timely submission of the region’s annual budget for Head Office approval, conforming to defined budget guidelines and principles.
- Maintenance of expenditure within approved levels by ensuring compliance with budgetary control procedures.
- Ensure business compliance with Company accounting and administrative practices, in conformance with legislation and generally accepted accounting practice.
- Timely and accurate processing of decentralized accounting transactions on the G4S ERP system, maintaining accurate and detailed records with supporting source documentation.
- Management of the regional Accounts Receivable function, implementing effective credit control measures to ensure that cash flow is maximised.
- Preparation and timely submission of accurate forecasts of monthly results, facilitating implementation of proactive measures to obviate unacceptable outcomes.
- Analysis and evaluation of monthly accounts, reviewing actual performance against budget, identifying trends and highlighting variances, providing accurate management information to the Managing Director
- Effective coordination of litigation, insurance and other claims.
- Development of the business’ Financial department personnel
- Effective management of subordinate personnel in terms of: Performance Assessment, Skills Development and Career path planning
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CIMA, ACCA)
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Accounting would be added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ Senior management experience in Financial Accounting within a Multinational.
- Zambian Citizen
How to Apply For G4S Job Vacancies
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the G4S Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.