Job Vacancy Opened at Action Africa Help -Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Action Africa Help -Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Action Africa Help -Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Action Africa Help -Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Action Africa Help -Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Action Africa Help -Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is regional African – led non- governmental organization that supports livelihood – challenged communities in East and Southern Africa to sustainably improve their well – being and standard of living. With Country Programs in South Sudan, Uganda, Zambia, Somalia and Kenya, AAH-I has over 20 years ‘experience working with communities in conflict and post –conflict situation
Action Africa Help International Zambia (AAHZ) is partnering with the Catholic Relief Service (CRS) to improve the nutritional situation of people living in food insecure households in Kawambwa and Mansa districts, especially women of reproductive age and children under 2 years. AAHZ will support in the implementation of the Care Group intervention of the Food and Nutrition Security for Enhanced Resilience (FANSER) Luapula project in Kawambwa district. AAHZ will work with CRS to reach the target of 9,000 women of reproductive age who receive an integrated package of nutrition services. The project covers twenty eight (28) months, starting from September 2019.
In order to achieve that, Action Africa Help International Zambia (AAHZ) is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following positions at its Kawambwa office:
Job Title: Nutrition Field Supervisor
Reporting to: Programme Manager/Head of Programmes
Duration: 10 months Contract; Renewable based on performance
To oversee Health Promoters, Sanitation Promoters and Nutrition Volunteers and high-quality delivery of household lessons
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing nutrition situation and prevailing trends
- Sensitizing vulnerable communities on malnutrition and ways of improving household food security and nutrition supporting sustainable activities such as agriculture to support better nutrition
- Conducting demonstrations in food processing, and training on preservation of locally available foods
- Collaborate with Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer to set up monitoring and reporting mechanisms and participate in M&E activities as necessary
- Diploma in nutrition and food sciences, or any related field
- At least three (3) years practical experience implementing community food and nutrition activities in government or non-governmental organizations
- Experience in planning, budgeting, coordination and managing results
- Proven ability to provide representation at donor and District level meetings
Skills and attributes needed
- Self-starter and able to work well under pressure
- Innovative with good interpersonal and organization skills
- Team builder
How to Apply
Applications, with cover letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), must be sent to [email protected] and should be received not later than Monday, 17th February 2020.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Action Africa Help -Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!