Job Vacancy Opened at Aller Aqua Zambia Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Aller Aqua Zambia Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Aller Aqua Zambia Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Aller Aqua Zambia Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Aller Aqua Zambia Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Aller Aqua Zambia Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Aller Aqua Zambia Ltd. is seeking a highly analytical, meticulous and hands-on Warehouse Supervisor-Raw Material with extensive experience in warehousing. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring high quality of incoming raw material is received and properly stored under the conditions that conform to the Aller Aqua standard while maintaining accurate inventory and associated records.
The Warehouse Supervisor-Raw Materia will report to the Production Manager.
The role will be based at our Production Site in Siavonga, Zambia.
- Receiving incoming raw materials and other consumables and routing them to the appropriate designated area for safe storage/stacking.
- Ensure that all raw materials received meet the set quality standards for Aller Aqua while segregating any materials that deviate from this standard.
- Adherence to and maintenance of warehouse standard operating procedures for all tasks and activities.
- Interpreting company policies to subordinates and enforcing laid down safety procedures to ensure maintenance of a safe working culture through training and coaching.
- Track inventory levels and stock variances while ensuring that material deviations are tracked, monitored and reported timeously.
- Ensure that good housekeeping is maintained and all good warehousing practices such as FIFO are adhered to all the time.
- Ensure that proper co-ordination of activities within the warehouse as well as with other departments particularly production and finance.
- Ensure that all outgoing raw materials are properly documented, and such records safely stored.
- Ensure the maintenance of a culture of discipline and superior employee work performance by use of KPIs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Strong warehouse organizational skills
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- A strong hands-on approach to achieving targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage high volumes of inventory
- Diploma/Degree in Warehousing/Production Management or related Field
- At least 2 years previous experience as Warehouse Supervisor
- Knowledge of ERP software e.g. Navison or Sage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Do not attach certificates at this stage, only send your CV and Cover Letter. Please indicate the position you are applying for.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Aller Aqua Zambia Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!