Job Vacancy Opened at Beit CURE Hospital for Application | How to Apply.
The Beit CURE Hospital Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Beit CURE Hospital Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Beit CURE Hospital recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Beit CURE Hospital jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Beit CURE Hospital Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Beit CURE Hospital is a children’s charity hospital founded by a Christian Mission Organization, CURE International. We specialize in the surgical treatment of disabilities in Orthopedics and ENT. Position Details:
Position: Theatre Nurse
Reports to: Theatre Nurse In-Charge
Dotted Line: Nurse Matron
The post holder will work as part of a team to provide a safe, cost-effective, efficient care environment for patients, relatives and careers. The nurse will be expected to function clinically within the Operating Department and other associated areas as required such as the ward/OPD/Pharmacy. They will participate in the training of junior staff and continue their own personal and professional development by rotating within the theatre department.
1. Maintains the privacy and dignity of all patients whilst adhering to Beit Cure hospital policies, procedures and reporting any difficulties with these duties to senior staff.
2. Maintains a safe environment when caring for patients’ pre, intra and post operatively including those requiring frequent levels of monitoring.
3. Monitors all patient care and treatment, maintaining high standards and quality care at all times within the department.
4. Able to prioritize patient care, recognize deterioration in a patient’s condition and alert senior staff immediately.
5. Maintains accurate and legible written records of care as required and accurately completes the nurse surgical form and surgical check list.
6. Uses effective communication, written and verbal with all levels of staff including the multidisciplinary team, patients and relatives, taking into account impairments, levels of consciousness and language barriers.
7. Ordering required chemicals, surgical supplies and restocking stationery in the absence of the theatre in-charge.
8. Fosters good relationships with other departments, the multidisciplinary team, surgical visiting teams and any other visitors to the operating department.
9. Participates in the health education and explanation of treatment to patients and relatives.
10. Adheres to the hospital dress code policy in theatre.
11. Responsible as a trained heath care professional for the control and administration of drugs within the regulations outlined by the Health Professional Council of Zambia (HPCZ) and Zambia Regulation Board Agency (ZAMRA) required by the department.
Theatre Nursing activities:
1. Ensures a clean and dust free environment by leading in damp dusting activities using recommended disinfectants.
2. Co- ordinates with the ward on issues concerning patients
3. Receives patients from the Ward and ensures all the required information is available
4. Prepares instrument sets to be ready in advance of all operations
5. Decontaminates and supervises thorough cleaning of all used instruments.
6. Replenishes, packs and autoclaves surgical sets
7. Scrubs for surgical operations
8. Ensures aseptic techniques are followed during all operations
9. Works as a circulating nurse during operations
10. Documents all the necessary information in the patients’ file as stipulated on the patients’ forms
11. Works on the recovery area to recover immediate post-operative patients
12. Hands over patients to the ward giving all the necessary information
Continuous Professional development:
1. Assists in the updating of Professional practice/procedures in line with current evidence based research.
2. Contributes to the learning environment conducive for theater nurses and other healthcare staff.
3. Assists in the implementation of Cure International policies and procedures as outlined in the policy document.
4. Maintains own personal profile and ensures that they meet the requirements for license renewal by the General Nursing Council of Zambia (GNC).
5. Education and Training by attending all mandatory training and ensuring that renewals are booked in a timely manner as agreed by the Theatre manager such as Fire training.
6. Successfully complete key learning courses from the Online Educational Portal as mandated by the program managers/matron.
7. Initiate own professional development within agreed parameters and be involved in any aspects of training that is important for the whole surgical team such as infection control.
EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Full grade twelve (12) certificate.
2. Diploma in Registered Nursing
3. Theatre Nursing Qualification a Must
4. Degree will be an added advantage.
5. Minimum of 2-3 years experience in theatre.
1. Must possess strong organizational and administrative skills.
2. Ability to effectively teach medical techniques & skills to other medical personnel
3. Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with good listening skills
4. Have a strong sense of personal and team accountability
5. Able to multitask , fluent in English and two local languages
Method of Application
i. All applications to be submitted via email to – [email protected]
The Human Resources and Administration Manager
Beit Cure Hospital
P.O. Box 36961
Plot No. 34872a Great North Road
ii. Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Closing date for applications is 25th February 2022.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Beit CURE Hospital Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!