Job Vacancy Opened at BroadReach for Application | How to Apply.
The BroadReach Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
BroadReach Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The BroadReach recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The BroadReach jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of BroadReach Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
BroadReach is profoundly focused on improving the health and well-being of underserved populations across the globe. We empower governments, donor groups, NGOs and private companies to operate more efficiently, improving outcomes for people in need.
Purpose of the position
The Strategic Information Intern is required to provide support to the SI team to develop a health data dictionary, conduct data analysis and catalogue various data requests. This will improve data use by providing a common reference point for defining data elements thus making it easier to develop integration between different data systems as well as to generate reports and insights from those data systems.
Key Accountabilities (included but not limited to)
In your role as the Strategic Information Intern you will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the SmartCare Software Developers to document and update the Health Data Dictionary
- Conducting data analysis as requested by users
- Developing and maintaining a catalogue of SmartCare scripts and other data requests
- Establishing and maintaining key relationships with MOH and other partners as relevant to the completion of tasks
- Providing periodic status update reports on the progress of tasks to team leads, documenting any challenges and support required
- Bachelor’s degree in the following or related fields: Computer Science, Demography, Information Technology, Software Engineering or Monitoring & Evaluation
Essential Experience & Skills
- Good qualitative and quantitative data analysis skills
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to make connections/see relationships between different sets of information
- Strong presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, conceptual and decision-making skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications especially Word and Excel
Desirable Experience And Skills
- Understanding of the health data reporting indicators
- Experience working with technology in the health setting for example with SmartCare, DATIM, DHIS2, HMIS or other health technology
- Experience working in a health facility or setting
- Ability to learn new things and work across multiple, conflicting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Be solution focused
- Results orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
BroadReach Culture Cornerstones
- We serve a mission greater than ourselves
- We do better everyday
- We are solutions driven not problem focused
- We turn all customers into raving fans
Method of Application
Closing Date : 13 August, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the BroadReach Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!