Job Vacancy Opened at Chalo Trust School for Application | How to Apply.
The Chalo Trust School Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Chalo Trust School Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Chalo Trust School recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Chalo Trust School jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Chalo Trust School Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
CHALO TRUST SCHOOL
COMMITMENT, DEDICATION TOWARDS EXCELLENCE
Chalo Trust School, a secondary and primary boarding school in Lusaka for both boys and girls, set in a quiet and natural environment conducive for learning and teaching and established on strong Christian values and principles to provide high quality Primary and secondary education at affordable rates, seeks qualified, experienced, sober and highly motivated staff to fill up the following vacant positions;
1. Primary School Teachers
a. Able to teach all grades from 1-7
b. Should have more than 3 years of teaching experience
2. Secondary School Teachers
a. Mathematics/ Computer Science / ICT
b. Library / English
c. Geography / Development Studies
d. Chemistry / Physics / Biology
teachers with more than 2 years of teaching experience. Teachers who have taught IGCSE will be at an advantage.
All members of staff will report to the School Principal.
1. Must be in possession a Teaching Certificate from the Teaching Council of Zambia.
2. Must be a Christian.
3. Must be a degree holder with at least 1 year teaching experience or a diploma holder with at least 2 years teaching experience and a track record of good results.
4. For the secondary school applicants, they must be able to teach both junior and senior secondary classes and must be familiar with IGCSE
5. Computer literacy is a necessary qualification.
6. Must be ready to start work immediately.
7. Must preferably older than 27 Years of age.
8. Must possess a combination of the listed subjects.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE PHYSICAL COPIES AND THEY MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON TO THE SCHOOL.
EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 5th January, 2020
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications, together with their CVs and copies of certificates and academic qualifications to the addresses indicated below or bring them in person to Chalo Trust School located next to Hybrid Poultry Farm in Chamba Valley.
The Principal Chalo Trust School P.O. Box 35241, Lusaka
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Chalo Trust School Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!