Job Vacancy Opened at Chemonics International Inc for Application | How to Apply.
The Chemonics International Inc Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Chemonics International Inc Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Chemonics International Inc recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Chemonics International Inc jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Chemonics International Inc Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Chemonics International, a U.S.- based international development consulting firm, seeks a Local Governance Specialist for the anticipated USAID/Zambia District Governance Strengthening activity. The activity will support Zambian citizens and their government service providers to build a durable system that responds to local needs, delivers results, and increases country ownership of national poverty reduction. The Local Governance Specialist will work with a team to support decentralization processes and capacity building efforts for the programs. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, public policy, public administration, international development, or other relevant field required
- Minimum four years of experience working on or with donor-funded governance projects required
- Experience implementing local governance, policy development, municipal service delivery, and/or decentralization programs preferred
- Experience collaborating with government officials, international donors, and private sector stakeholders
- Understanding of the political, social, and cultural context of Zambia
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Professional level of oral and written fluency in the English language required
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Chemonics International Inc Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!