Job Vacancy Opened at Choppies – Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Choppies – Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Choppies – Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Choppies – Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Choppies – Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Choppies – Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
- Company: Choppies – Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
Job Role: Senior Management
Full Job Description
To provide efficiently, quality baked goods to Customers.
- Follow bakery standard operations procedures (SOP)
- Production of cakes, breads, desserts for the Sales
- Completing training and food safety courses per requirements
- Cleaning and sanitizing bakery equipment and preparation of surfaces
- Supervise part-time and employees in the bakery Section
- Training Employees in Bakery production across the stores country wide
- Costing, Budgeting and provide financial advisory service to the heads of operations
- Proper Recipe mixing and advising
- Hand on persons, with full drivers licence and willing to travel country wide
Produce cakes, bread, cookies, desserts etc.
- Print recipes for the day and instruct Employees on proper preparation methods
- Ensure consistency by supervising baking processes closely and teaching Employees about product standards
- Work alongside Employees as required and Direct cleaning and sanitizing as required
Utilize computerized inventory/ordering system to establish production schedules
- Using daily production report, determine products, batch sizes, and completion deadlines for assigned area of responsibility
- Determine personnel needs for each product
- Deploy workers as efficiently as possible
Verify product inventories
- Check raw ingredient inventory levels to make sure enough is on hand to complete daily production
- Work with Receiving Specialist to fill inventory needs as necessary
- Count final production quantities to make sure enough has been produced to fill the orders
Prep and organize orders
- Inspect final products for quality and consistency
- Sort orders by delivery location
- Double check orders
- Deliver orders to loading dock area before delivery deadline
Mentor employees from Bakery Section
- Teach Employees good work habits: arrive on time, work efficiently, no horseplay, etc
- Teach Employees about proper food handling procedures
- Teach Employees about baking techniques
- Minimum of 5 years and above experience preferably in retail food chain outlets / restaurants
- Culinary school graduate with Full Grade 12 Certificate – Added Advantage
- 5-6 years full-time equivalent bakery production experience or culinary certification/Diploma/degree from accredited culinary school
Skills, abilities, knowledge, licenses, certifications:
- Knowledge of food regulations and safety procedures – certification is required, but may be completed after hiring
- Ability to read and follow complex recipes
- Ability to perform in a stressful environment – FMCG (Super store set up) may cause workload to increase tenfold from normal day.
- Must be able to stay calm and focused.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to schedule tasks in order to meet delivery deadlines
- Basic computer skills
- Supervisory skills – ability to train Employees to use time efficiently and to be uncompromising regarding product quality.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Choppies – Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!