Job Vacancy Opened at Kindernothilfe for Application | How to Apply.
The Kindernothilfe Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Kindernothilfe Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Kindernothilfe recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Kindernothilfe jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kindernothilfe Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Kindernothilfe e.V. (KNH) was founded in 1959 and is one of the largest child rights organisations in Germany. The overall goal of KNH is to contribute to the promotion of child rights, for children and young people living a life of human dignity, developing personal talents and, together with their families and communities, taking their development into their own hands. Kindernothilfe partners with local non-governmental organisations to implement around 530 projects in 36 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America and the Caribbean, reaching out to more than 2.3 million children and young people.
Kindernothilfe’s global head office is located in Duisburg, Germany, with coordination structures in nearly all partner countries. In Zambia, KNH has been working in cooperation with local organisations since 1998 and is currently supporting 11 direct partners. Refer to the website for more information concerning KNH: https://www.kindernothilfe.org
Kindernothilfe is looking for a dedicated and professional person to fill the position of Country Coordinator (CC) – starting date earliest August/September 2023
Key roles and responsibilities
- He or she will be the focal contact person concerning the programmes in Zambia together with the current Country Coordinator for the Northern, North Western, Southern and (partly) Central Province.
- Source of information and technical support for partners on KNH focus areas.
Conduct partner organisational capacity assessment (OCA) for new partners or assessment of existing partnerships.
- Monitoring of programmes and projects through project visits at least once per year and submitting reports based on KNH formats.
- Conduct project assessments and evaluations, alone or together with external Consultants.
- Collaborate with the Financial Coordinator on monitoring the cost-effectiveness of projects and coherence between programmatic and financial planning and implementation.
- Participate in strategy development for the Zambian programme and monitor and steer progress in the implementation of the strategy.
Identification and first contact with potential partners and new projects (introduce KNH).
- Provide inputs on other programmatic and organisational development processes on KNH International level when requested (consultations, peer reviews, evaluations, etc.).
- Advise partners in management issues like organizational development processes.
- Provide advice/guidance to KNH, on Country specific developments relevant for KNH’s working environment
Required qualifications and competencies
- Master’s Degree in Community Development, Human Rights or other related Social Sciences and a minimum of 10 years of professional experience working in the NGO / development cooperation sector.
- Experience in working with rights-based approaches and proven experience in the promotion of children’s rights, with either theoretical or practical background in child protection or similar fields. Commitment to gender equality, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Proven first-hand experience in proposal development, from concept notes to the full proposal
- Demonstratable experience in monitoring, evaluation, documentation and report writing, and coordination within the NGO / development cooperation sector
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, strong communicator and networker
- Willing to travel extensively within the areas of operation and to work extended periods in the field and abroad
- Demonstratable experience in designing and conducting pieces of training or other forms of capacity development & exchange
How to Apply
More detailed Terms of Reference will be provided by the current KNH Country Coordinator for Zambia Lizzie Tigere: [email protected] upon request. Please submit your motivation letter, demonstrating why you qualify for the position, together with your current CV and names of three traceable referees, one of whom should be your most recent supervisor, to the aforementioned email address.
While KNH values all candidates, only shortlisted applicants shall be acknowledged and invited for further steps of the interview process. Online interviews will take in the week of 12 June – 16 June 2023, and face-to-face interviews for the shortlisted candidates in the week of 24 July – 28 July 2023.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kindernothilfe Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!