Job Vacancy Opened at Filos Food Ingredients for Application | How to Apply.
The Filos Food Ingredients Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Filos Food Ingredients Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Filos Food Ingredients recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Filos Food Ingredients jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Filos Food Ingredients Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Senior Production Supervisor to report to The Director
SCOPE OF JOB:
- Supervises staff to produce manufactured products, and organizes and monitors workflow.
- Accomplishes manufacturing results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; and initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring and upgrading processes, setting processing variables, observing control points and equipment, monitoring personnel and resources, studying methods, implementing cost reductions, developing reporting procedures and systems, facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points, and initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems, and reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing production standards.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analysing production performance records and data, and answering questions and responding to requests.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources, and maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Diploma in any related field
- 3-4 years relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prior supervisory experience
- Food and Beverage background is an added advantage
- Report writing skills
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Filos Food Ingredients Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!