Job Vacancy Opened at Human Capital Solutions by DrifTech for Application | How to Apply.
The Human Capital Solutions by DrifTech Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Human Capital Solutions by DrifTech Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Human Capital Solutions by DrifTech recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Human Capital Solutions by DrifTech jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Human Capital Solutions by DrifTech Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Main purpose of the job
- Prepare and cook meat dishes, vegetables and other main dishes;
- Prepare salads, sandwiches, fruit, soups, sauces and other foods.
- Assist in determining appropriate quantity of food items for cooking and baking;
- adjust and extend recipes as needed; maintain food quality standards including appearance, and nutritional requirements.
- Monitor temperatures of food to assure safety and quality standards are met;
- Monitor water temperatures to assure proper temperature for sanitizing.
serve food according to established guidelines and replenish serving containers as needed;
- serve lunch items to faculty.
- Clean cafeteria equipment, utensils and appliances and store food supplies; assure compliance with kitchen sanitation and safety procedures and regulations; clean refrigerators and storerooms as required.
- Assist in storing unused food and supplies; dispose of unusable leftovers; utilize proper methods of handling foods to be stored.
- Operate a variety of standard kitchen utensils and equipment including slicer, chopper, mixer, steamer, fryer, dishwasher, electric warmer, range, oven, pressure cooker, cash register, dishwasher and other cafeteria equipment as required.
- Train and provide work direction to others.
- Record amounts of food sold and monies collected as assigned; assist with inventory and maintain routine records as directed; prepare records of foods cooked and foods left over.
- Prepare and bake food for special events as needed; assist at banquets or special events as required. · Assist in other food service areas as needed; collect money and make correct change.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Principles and methods of quantity food service preparation, serving and storage.
- Sanitation and safety practices related to handling, cooking, baking and serving food.
- Methods of preparing and serving food in large quantities.
- Methods of adjusting and extending recipes and proper substitutions.
- Proper methods of storing equipment, materials and supplies.
- Standard kitchen equipment, utensils and measurements.
- Health and safety regulations.
- Basic record-keeping techniques.
- Basic math and cashiering skills.
- Prepare, cook, bake and serve a variety of foods in quantity at an assigned food service facility.
- Prepare and serve food in accordance with health and sanitation regulations.
- Operate and maintain standard machines and equipment found in school cafeterias and kitchens.
- Prepare attractive, appetizing and nutritious meals for students and staff.
- Lift, bend, reach and stand.
- Follow, adjust and extend recipes.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Lift heavy objects.
- Maintain routine records.
- Meet schedules and time lines.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Plan and organize work.
- Observe health and safety regulations.
- Train and provide work direction to others.
- Make change accurately.
- Read and write at a level required for successful job performance.
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 KGs.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a person with a disability to perform the essential functions of the job.
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.
Closing Date : 10th September , 2022.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Human Capital Solutions by DrifTech Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!