Job Vacancy Opened at inq. Digital Zambia Ltd for Application | How to Apply.
The inq. Digital Zambia Ltd Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
inq. Digital Zambia Ltd Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The inq. Digital Zambia Ltd recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The inq. Digital Zambia Ltd jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of inq. Digital Zambia Ltd Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Job Title: Service Reliability Engineer
Reporting to: Customer Services Manager
Job Grade: I
Function: Service Reliability
About inq. Digital Zambia
inq. Digital Zambia is part of the inq. Digital Group, a pan African cloud and Digital Services Provider (DSP) whose vision is re-imagining a better future through digital solutions. We provide innovative, business-relevant services in Edge AI, SDN/NFV, Cloud-Based Solutions and Intelligent Business Connectivity.
Responsible for 24/7/365 proactive monitoring of all the customer/organization’s network nodes and servers for problems from a central location. To analyze service impacting incidents, perform troubleshooting and incident response on the system, communicate with designated PoCs and track problems through to resolution in a timely manner.
- Proactive and comprehensive monitoring of customer last-mile links and CEs, core infrastructure, power infrastructure & server farm.
- Ensure customers receive excellent and consistent service through established customer support practices.
- Investigate and solve customers’ service problems.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Provide customers with Reasons for Outages (RFO) within set timelines.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors, customer contacts, or other inq. teams in fault resolutions using established escalation processes.
- Track and document all incidents, calls and resolutions in detail, and compile incident reports.
- Update internal databases with accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers, 3rd party vendors of internal inq. Teams.
- Enforce configuration management and change management policies and practices.
- Generate end of shift reports as required.
- Virtual centre of excellence involvement.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Computer Science, Technology, ICT or related discipline.
- CCNA Certifications
- Other IT certifications will be advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an ISP/Networking environment.
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues.
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks.
- Knowledge of IT designs, set ups, installation (hardware/software), implementation and maintenance.
- Highly computer proficient in standard office applications.
- Ability to work with different operating systems.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques.
- Good judgment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Decision making
Method of Application
Send your applications, attaching your current CV and Cover letter to [email protected]
Use the subject line “SERVICE RELIABILITY ENGINEER”. The deadline for applications is
Monday 14th February 2021 (17:00hrs)
Applications must be addressed to;
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
inq. Digital Zambia P O Box 31276 Lusaka
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the inq. Digital Zambia Ltd Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!