Job Vacancy Opened at Ipsos Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Ipsos Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Ipsos Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Ipsos Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Ipsos Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Ipsos Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
INTEGRITY I CURIOSITY I COLLABORATION I CLIENT FIRST I ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
Ipsos is a world-leading research company operating in more than 85 countries. It has revenues in excess of £1Bn and employs over 16,000 staff worldwide. Ipsos provides research services and strategic insights to the world’s largest corporations and many public sector organizations.
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We make our changing world easier and faster to navigate and inspire clients to make smarter decisions.
We deliver with security, simplicity, speed and substance. We are Game Changers.
Data Collectors, Ipsos in Zambia – Part Time
Essential Responsibilities and Deliverables
The Role holder is responsible for collecting data on projects as required.
Specifically, the role holder’s essential responsibilities and deliverables will include the following:
Data Collector Role
- Collection of quality data for Ipsos as assigned.
- Participate in all necessary briefing sessions prior to the start of any study.
- Ensure research projects adherence to general research design, sample selection, data management and general research protocols, and overall project management timelines.
- Respect the allocated quota and selection criteria for respondents, as indicated for each study.
- Respect the deadlines for project closure, returning materials, according to the deadlines established by your supervisor.
- Oversee the quality of internal client and data collection partner deliverables.
- Maintain confidentiality and prevent communication or disclosure of any data or documents. Never transmit any confidential information that you become aware of within the company.
- Maintain compliance with Ipsos policies and procedures as well as the country’s law.
- Be in daily contact with your supervisor, by phone or in person, throughout the study period.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of a Professional Certificate or a Diploma.
- Experience in data collection will be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to express oneself in English and at least one other local Language.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the research.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Exceptional interpersonal and people skills to work with different types of people.
- Excellent team player with a collaborative style of communicating and leading with ability to make decisions.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Willingness to travel within Zambia.
Method of Application
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please submit your application and CV detailing your experience for the post and include daytime telephone contacts to.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for application is Midday on Thursday, August 18, 2022
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ipsos Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!