Job Vacancy Opened at John Snow Health Zambia, Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The John Snow Health Zambia, Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
John Snow Health Zambia, Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The John Snow Health Zambia, Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The John Snow Health Zambia, Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of John Snow Health Zambia, Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
John Snow Health Zambia, Limited (JSH) seeks a dynamic and highly experienced candidate for the Chief of Party position for a USAID-funded Total Market Approach project, titled “Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity” in Zambia. The purpose of this activity is to improve health outcomes for Zambians by increasing the availability and accessibility of high-quality health products and services in the private sector.
Should JSH be the successful bidder, this will be a full-time position based in Lusaka.
The COP has overall responsibility for successful implementation of the ZAM-Health Activity project. By providing strategic leadership and coordination in planning, project development, and management, the COP will oversee the implementation and evaluation of all activities supported by the project, ensuring that the specified performance objectives are met. The COP will bear primary responsibility for all administrative and financial requirements of the project, assuring compliance with JSH and donor policies, rules, and regulations. As the official representative of JSH, the COP will maintain communication between all relevant parties including USAID, the Government of the Republic of Zambia, Zambian and international NGOs, private sector actors, other donors and stakeholders. The COP will provide direct management/supervision of senior management team members and financial management oversight.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the program’s chief administrative and technical representative with USAID, MoH, and other national/international agencies, institutions, and stakeholders
- Maintain visibility of the consortium and project work by engaging in active representation to our partners and other stakeholders
- Ensure sustainability and high level performance of the project
- Assure compliance with USAID policies, rules and regulations
- Supervise the projects’ Deputy COP and technical directors
- Foster open and transparent communication between all consortium partners
- Manage the performance of the project and activities through their completion and oversee the preparation of performance reports. Ensure incorporation of lessons learned into ongoing activity tasks. Ensure performance against targets. Take corrective action where necessary
- Ensure quality and timeliness of work and the completion of all activities within budget
- Oversee the development of appropriate planning, monitoring, management and control systems to ensure informed decision-making and implementation of project activities
- Oversee the quality and timeliness of key sub partners’ work
- Communicate regularly with internal and external management teams in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as they arise related to overall oversight of the project.
- Master’s degree in public health, business management, international relations, or related field
- Country Director or Deputy Country Director experience
- Progressively responsible experience in public health or international development in a senior capacity
- Demonstrated experience in leading, managing, and implementing large and complex international development projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, diverse teams to successfully achieve results in a challenging and rapidly evolving context
- Ability to galvanize government and private sector support and buy-in to achieve results
- Ability to engage in high-level coordination and collaboration activities with multiple stakeholders including donors and international and local implementing partners
- Experience in Zambia as a respected thought leader, including local residency
- Proven knowledge of USAID contractual and administrative rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills.
Supervision and Reporting:
The COP will work under the guidance and supervision of the JSH Executive Committee Chair.
Method of Application
Send an application via email ONLY to [email protected]. In the subject line, please indicate the position you are applying for; only those applications that reference the position in the subject line will be reviewed. Your application should consist of a cover letter and CV with three references and full addresses and contact information.
Please note that you do not need to apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks after the closing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful.
John Snow Health Zambia, Limited is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer committed to workplace diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or military status (special disabled veterans or veteran status) in any employment decisions.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the John Snow Health Zambia, Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!