Job Vacancy Opened at John Snow Inc for Application | How to Apply.
The John Snow Inc Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
John Snow Inc Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The John Snow Inc recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The John Snow Inc jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of John Snow Inc Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI) seeks a dynamic and highly experienced candidate for the Director of Strategic Information position for a DHAPP-funded HIV Epidemic Control proposal, titled “Department of Defense HIV/AIDS Prevention Program ZDF Partnership For Sustainable HIV Epidemic Control” in Zambia. The Program will aim to support Zambia to reach sustainable control of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through the pillars of transparency, accountability, and impact.
Should JSI be the successful bidder, this will be a full-time position based in Lusaka, Zambia. The Director of Strategic Information will report to the Program Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Director of Strategic Information will be responsible for providing high quality TA in the conceptualization, development, and implementation of SI systems to ensure that the project’s activities contribute to achieving results and strengthening national capacity. S/he will:
- Coordinate and supervise SI staff to ensure quality and efficiency of work plan tasks;
- Foster a strong data-use culture within the project, the DFZ, and other stakeholders; and
- Ensure that activities are properly monitored, evaluated, and recorded and that lessons learned are documented, reported, and disseminated widely.
- Master’s degree in public health or related field with a minimum of 10 years of experience in international donor funded projects, preferably including experience in PEPFAR/USG-funded projects;
- Ability to conceptualize and translate abstract concepts, ideas, and procedures into nontechnical explanations and recommendations;
- Experience managing data, information, and evaluations on large health/ HIV activities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior level government officials, donors, private for-profit and non-profit sectors; and
- Experience interacting with host country governments and counterparts, and international donor agencies.
NOTE: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume on the JSI website: www.jsi.com Deadline for consideration is rolling.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : 18th April, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the John Snow Inc Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!