Job Vacancy Opened at Limestone Resources Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Limestone Resources Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Limestone Resources Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Limestone Resources Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Limestone Resources Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Limestone Resources Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Limestone Resources Limited seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill below listed vacancy.
Systems Administrator (X1) (2 years contract renewable depending on individual performance)
Reports to: Head – Support Services
TO BE AN INTERNAL APPLICATION SOFTWARE DEVELOPER AND CONSULTANT-
a) Install, manage and service Dynamics NAV ERP, Payroll/HR, Weighbridge, and other client software on all terminals and configure authorised new end users.
b) Plan, design, document, implement, test and maintain Server and department specific Client Applications to enable end users work efficiently when need arises.
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience with Dynamics NAV ERP, Server, and Client Applications
- Strategic thinking and Analytical skills
- Conversant with Microsoft Server, Office, and other software
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems, work independently and respond quickly to job requirements even after hours
- Report writing
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications, and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Friday, 26th August 2022.
The Human Resource & Occupational Health Manager
Limestone Resources Limited
P.O Box 70057
Email: [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Limestone Resources Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!