Job Vacancy Opened at Non-governmnetal Gender Organisations’ Coordinating Council for Application | How to Apply.
The Non-governmnetal Gender Organisations’ Coordinating Council Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Non-governmnetal Gender Organisations’ Coordinating Council Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Non-governmnetal Gender Organisations’ Coordinating Council recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Non-governmnetal Gender Organisations’ Coordinating Council jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Non-governmnetal Gender Organisations’ Coordinating Council Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Vacancy Publication Ref. No. IGMU/01/02/20
The Non-governmental Gender Organisations’ Coordinating Council (NGOCC) is an umbrella network for gender focused and women led Non-Governmental and Community Based Organisations in Zambia, active in championing women’s empowerment and gender equity and equality in Zambia. In the 32 years of its existence, NGOCC has grown to be the focal point of the women’s movement in Zambia, with a total membership of 97, spread in all the 10 provinces of Zambia and covering 60 districts. In line with its mandate, NGOCC coordinates its MOs through five-year strategic plans which articulate priorities for the period as endorsed by its affiliate member organisations. NGOCC now invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the above named position.
This position is responsible for coordinating the Social and Economic Development interventions in order to ensure women’s access to economic empowerment opportunities, sexual reproductive health services as well as promotion of women’s participation in decision making positions and women’s rights. Reporting to the Programmes Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for and not limited to:
- Spearhead NGOCC network’s program development and implementation of Women’s Economic Empowerment interventions focusing on reducing gender gaps and enhancing income opportunities for women and girls;
- Coordinate NGOCC member organisations in advocacy to promote Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights for women and girls in order to contribute to their health and well-being;
- Facilitate the building of capacities of NGOCC member organisations to advocate for accessible education and health services in order to enhance the quality of women’s and girls’ skills and expertise;
- Lead in various engagement platforms for women’s and girls’ access to comprehensive and age appropriate sexual reproductive health information and education; and the emerging trends to improving women and girls’ sexual reproductive health including HIV and AIDS preventive measures;
- Facilitate and coordinate NGOCC member organisations in the campaign for more women’s participation in key decision-making positions at all levels of development;
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Social Science, Development Studies, Gender, Business Administration or any such related discipline.
- Masters’ Degree is highly recommended.
- Five years working experience in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Substantial experience in Project Management and Gender is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates (females are encouraged to apply) for all the above positions should forward their applications complete with detailed Curriculum Vitae and three names of referees ONLY, not later than 12th February 2020 at 17:00 hours (CAT). Strictly all photocopies of relevant educational and professional qualifications should be sent either by postage or dropped at the NGOCC offices and NOT by email.
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR NGOCC, Plot 5168, Nchoncho road Villa Elizabetha P.O. BOX 37879, LUSAKA ZAMBIA Tel: +260 211 224727/ 227517
EMAIL: [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Non-governmnetal Gender Organisations’ Coordinating Council Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!