Job Vacancy Opened at Northwestern Chamber of Commerce for Application | How to Apply.
The Northwestern Chamber of Commerce Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Northwestern Chamber of Commerce Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Northwestern Chamber of Commerce recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Northwestern Chamber of Commerce jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Northwestern Chamber of Commerce Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Northwestern Chamber of Commerce is an Umbrella Organization representing businesses across all sectors of the economy.
The Chamber was formed after the conviction that the promotion and enhancement of a vibrate private sector, through effective interest representation, service delivery and Cooperation between the public sector and business is the foundation for building an economy which creates
Employment and Equitable wealth.
And the back-bone of such an Economy is a diverse and resilient Small and Medium Enterprise sector which NWCCI actively supports through the facilitation of a variety of business linkages.
The Chamber seeks to hire a website developer to develop a new website that shall address our current needs and be able to provide Technical support.
Web Developer responsibilities include:
1. Writing a well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
2. Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
What the website must;
1. Be able to Integrate data from various back-end web services and databases
2. Be able to ensure cross-browser compatibility of new features
3. Allow online registration of our members in specific sector among them being Mining, Engineering, Agriculture, Hospitality, Education, Banking and Finance
4. Be able to use ZRA TPIN as a unique identification number for membership registration
5. Be able to generate stand relevant reports
6. A must be an advanced version of our current website which is www.northwesternchamber.org
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : 14th September , 2022.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Northwestern Chamber of Commerce Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!