Job Vacancy Opened at Oydc Zambia Sports Development Centre for Application | How to Apply.
The Oydc Zambia Sports Development Centre Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Oydc Zambia Sports Development Centre Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Oydc Zambia Sports Development Centre recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Oydc Zambia Sports Development Centre jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Oydc Zambia Sports Development Centre Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Head Chef is responsible for ensuring that the standard and quality of the food production and the hygiene within the department is maintained at the highest level at all times. This role is very much hands-on, requiring attention to detail and a positive work attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the preparation of all food.
- Ensure all food is prepared as per food preparation requirements
- Ensure meals are produced on time, and sufficient quantities are available for the various areas
- Prepare daily pastry requirements per menu.
- Maintain stock levels of the kitchen supplies in liaison with procurement and stores department
- Be available for functions as they arise to ensure that the food is prepared and served as required
- Teach new staff skills required to perform their roles to the required standard
- Ensure all staff are aware of their duties and what is expected of them
- Delegate duties to the kitchen staff as per menu requirements
- Give staff feedback on their performance to enable staff development
- Oversee and monitor the works of kitchen staff to ensure all tasks are done as required
- Ensure any staffing issues are resolved fairly and quickly
- Ensure catering staff are working safely at all times
- Ensure staff are aware of and follow safe work practices at all times
- Assist staff in the cleaning of the kitchen at the end of the shift
- Pay careful attention to operating budgets of the department to ensure that costs are controlled to maintain the correct levels of spending
- Carry out other tasks as required by Management
Qualifications/Skills and abilities
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management
- Culinary degree or equivalent is an added advantage
- 4 years of progressive experience as Head Chef
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Ability to track expenses and manage a budget
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly level of attention to detail
- Punctual, organized and trustworthy
- Ability to resolve conflict in a constructive manner
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively
- Willingness to take initiative and make decisions
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Professional appearance
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
Closing Date : 22nd February , 2022.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Oydc Zambia Sports Development Centre Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!