Job Vacancy Opened at Pacific Cigarette Company for Application | How to Apply.
The Pacific Cigarette Company Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Pacific Cigarette Company Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Pacific Cigarette Company recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Pacific Cigarette Company jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Pacific Cigarette Company Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: SALES & CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (ZAMBIA)
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The role will be responsible for driving product penetration in the Horeca, KA, Wholesale, Kiosk & Grocery Channels. Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
Strategic and Financial Results
§ Creating sustainable growth in the channels
§ Manage and lead Sales team
§ Drive Numeric Distribution in the Traditional Trade
§ Development and customer base
§ Sales and revenue growth management
§ Drive our dry area penetration strategy
§ Daily analysis of route efficiencies for sales Reps
§ Drive and implement commercial projects (project Tamanga)
§ Volume and revenue targets
§ Product Penetration and numeric distribution
§ Implementation of the channel development strategy
§ Channel forecasting and budgeting
§ Sales team performance
- Oversee daily operations and work of ZAM sales team with Commercial Manager
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Analyze and interpret data and metrics
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the organisation
- Develops policies and procedures as they relate to sales
Customer & Relationship Results
- Develops internal and external relationships and networks with organisational focus to resolve both short term issues and resolve longer term projects/work
- Build effective relations with internal and external work partners to adhere to service level agreements where applicable
- Works collaboratively to develop and/or improve systems, processes, controls and procedures that improve the overall efficiency of the organization and insure excellent client service.
- Maintain relationships with partners and vendors
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
Innovation & Improvement
- Looks for methods to improve quality, efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, increase profits, or improve control measures
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Launch trackers developed to monitor performance
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
§ A relevant and recognized qualification in sales, business administration, or a related field required
§ Minimum 8-10 years’ work experience as a Sales & Channel Development manager in (FMCG preferred Tobacco or alcohol industry
§ An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
§ Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
§ Strong communication and team management skills
§ Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Demonstrated strategic leadership ability Availability to travel as needed
• University Degree or equivalate .
closing date is TUESDAY 15/03/2022
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15th March , 2022.
However, if you have any Feelings regarding the Pacific Cigarette Company Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!