Job Vacancy Opened at Plan International Service for Application | How to Apply.
The Plan International Service Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Plan International Service Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Plan International Service recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Plan International Service jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Plan International Service Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-governmental organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it is girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries. Safeguarding children and young people is key in all that we do.
Working in Zambia since 1996, Plan International Zambia’s development and capacity building programmes focus primarily on Education, Health, Water and Sanitation, Economic Security and Youth Empowerment, including Child Protection and Participation. Plan International Zambia has Programme Areas in; Central, Luapula, and Eastern Provinces including in Lusaka, where the Country Office is located.
Plan International Zambia in partnership with PACT is looking for an experienced, innovative, motivated, self-starter individual to fill the position of Project Manager.
Project Manager, Lusaka (6 Months)
The Project Manager will report to the Programme Support Manager, within Plan International Zambia. Within the Z-CHPP structure, s/he will be guided by the Senior HIV prevention advisor and Deputy Chief of Party and will in turn provide technical guidance and managerial support to all the work of Plan International staff on the Zambia Community HIV Prevention Project, including the Gender Specialist, SBCC Specialist, Cultural Communications Specialist, Provincial Program Coordinators and VSLA Facilitators and Manager. S/he plays a critical function as the focal point between Plan International Zambia, Plan International USA and the Zambia Community HIV Prevention Project within Zambia. S/he holds first line responsibility for programme and financial planning and monitoring of project resources.
The Project Manager will have a dotted line to Plan USA, liaising and coordinating closely with the Plan International USA Director, Health, for overall programme management and to ensure needed Plan International USA technical and management support.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Ensures clear and regular communication between Z-CHPP management, its technical team and Plan International Zambia for coordination, planning, implementation and management purposes.
- Ensures clear and regular communication between Plan International Zambia and Plan International USA for planning, programme, financial and technical management, troubleshooting and reporting.
- With the support of Plan International Zambia finance and management staff, functions as the Budget Manager for Plan International under Z-CHPP, ensuring that activity progress/work plan implementation stays on track as well as budget performance.
- Represents Plan International Zambia with focus on its Z-CHPP role as requested by the Plan International Zambia Program Head and Country Director.
- Provides technical leadership for Plan International’s programmatic contributions to Z-CHPP in Community Engagement and Participation, Community-Based Behavioural Interventions, Gender, SBCC, VSLAs, working in close coordination with the Z-CHPP team and other Plan International staff in Zambia.
- Ensures that Plan International Zambia’s best practices in community engagement, work with traditional and cultural leaders, VSLAs and gender are adapted to and adopted by Z-CHPP. Identifies additional program support needs from Plan International and facilitates these.
- Coordinates and oversees the development of Plan International Zambia’s annual project work plan, ensuring it meets the requirements of Z-CHPP management.
- Develop the monthly; quarterly and other required Z-CHPP programmatic reports, ensuring these are of high quality and timely.
- Develops or coordinates development of other ad hoc reports and presentations as required.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- MSC or its equivalent in public health, international development or related field;
- At least eight (8) years of experience in health; particularly in HIV/AIDS, including leadership and supervisory experience, with at least five (5) years involvement in community engagement and behavioural changes.
- Experience in gender programming is also strongly preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of USAID project also preferred.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with program staff, implementing partners, civil society organizations, community leaders and local government authorities to design and implement approaches to community-based behavioural interventions, working with priority populations, and locally-led community engagement initiatives.
- Proven ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with regional, district and local level government officials, stakeholders, NGOs, and implementing partners.
- Exceptional English (oral and written) communication skills required.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to make timely decisions, initiate action and drive for results
- Excellent Team Spirit
- Problem-solving attitude and skills
- Logistics and Warehousing Management
- Government and tax policies regarding procurement of supplies, and importation and clearing
- Planning and Analytical Skills
- Leadership skills
How to Apply
To apply, kindly send through your application letter and CV, clearly stating the job title of interest to [email protected]. Kindly note that only candidates who meet the above specifications and competencies should apply enclosing their CVs, and photocopies of their relevant academic qualifications. Day time telephone and/or mobile contacts should be clearly indicated. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 31st January, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Plan International provides equal employment opportunities to qualified and experienced women and men.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Plan International Service Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!