Job Vacancy Opened at Plan International for Application | How to Apply.
The Plan International Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Plan International Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Plan International recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Plan International jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Plan International Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non governmental organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And its girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries. Child protection is key in all that we do.
Working in Zambia since 1996, Plan International Zambia’s development and capacity building programmes focus primarily on Education, Health, Water and Sanitation, Economic Security and Youth Empowerment, including Child Protection and Participation. Plan International Zambia has programme areas (PAs) in; Central, Luapula, and Eastern Provinces including in Lusaka, where the Country Office is located.
We are looking for experienced, vibrant and self-starters to fill the following position:
Accounts Assistant- 2 Years Contract (Central Program Area)
The Accounts Assistant’s main role is to perform various accounting responsibilities and provide all necessary financial information of the Program Unit. The incumbent works within the set framework and refers all decisions to the Finance and Administration Coordinator and may also work with the Finance Officer. This position is a support position that enables the Programs to achieve their results by providing necessary finance support. The position reports to the Finance and Administration Coordinator.
- Preparation of payments and cash receipts.
- Preparation of cheques/transfers based on complete and accurately coded payment packages
- Coordination of banking activities for the Program Unit to ensure accountability for all banking transactions done for the Program Unit
- Work with Bank agents to ensure cash payments are available as required.
- Make payments of allowances during workshops and trainings.
- Prepare bank reconciliations to ensure that bank balances are in line with cash book balances.
- Filling all financial records to ensure easy access and for record keeping enabling easy referencing by the auditors and any external use required
- Minimum of Certificate in Accounting
- Higher National Diploma in Accounting or equivalent qualification will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role in an NGO environment
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Proficient in computer skills and use of relevant accounting packages
How to Apply
All applications close Friday 14th February, 2020. Please send an email to [email protected]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
All Applications should be addressed to;
The Country Human Resource Manager Plan International Zambia Private Bag 518X Plot 87A Kabulonga road Kabulonga. LUSAKA.
We provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We foster an organizational culture that embraces and exemplifies our commitment to gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion while supporting staff to adopt good practice, positive attitudes and principles of gender equality and inclusion.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Plan International Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!