Job Vacancy Opened at Project Hope Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Project Hope Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Project Hope Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Project Hope Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Project Hope Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Project Hope Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
PROJECT HOPE ZAMBIA
Temporal Economic Strengthening Officer
About Project HOPE
Project HOPE is a Technical partner to Centre for Infectious Disease Research (CIDRZ) in Zambia, on a five (5) years USAID funded Empowered Children and Adolescents Program III (USAID ECAP III). The USAID ECAP III is implemented in Lusaka and Eastern Provinces. The goal of the ECAP III project is to mitigate the impact of HIV and improve the health and wellbeing of VCA through the delivery of high-impact, evidence-informed, and age-appropriate interventions customized for each VCA sub-population using a family-centered approach.
Project HOPE seeks to recruit a Temporal Economic Strengthening Officer to be based in Chipata. The Economic Strengthening Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and implementation of the community based economic strengthening activities under the USAID ECAP III in the district.
- Oversee the day-to-day implementation of project activities that relate to Economic Strengthening in the district and ensure the project meets stated goals, expected results and reporting requirements.
- Serve as subject matter expert on ES in the district.
- Provide technical assistance for the development of strategy and interventions in the district to reach VCAs and their caregivers with ES interventions.
- Provide training and mentorship to community care workers in the district on ES.
- Effectively articulate USAID ECAP III economic strengthening approaches to district stakeholder.
- Identify economic strengthening opportunities in the private and public sectors and link vulnerable OVC and their caregivers for the purpose of promoting employment-readiness, life skills, livelihoods, and entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Support the development, implementation, and monitoring of activities in the district on ES activities.
- Facilitate problem solving and action planning among district level USAID ECAP III partners and Government stakeholders to address critical challenges and barriers to improving ES interventions.
- Contribute to operational research and learning agendas related to ES in the district and support the analysis, interpretation, and use of data to inform decision-making and programmatic adjustments.
- Represent Project HOPE Zambia USAID ECAP III as directed, in any district level working group, committee, or task force addressing ES.
- Provide technical assistance during the preparation of ES component of Project HOPE Zambia USAID ECAP III annual and quarterly workplans in the district.
Reporting and Organizational Relationship:
The Economic Strengthening Officer reports to the Economic Strengthening Coordinator.
- Diploma in business administration, economics, finance, or other related discipline from an accredited university, with preference for candidates possessing a bachelors’ degree.
- At least 5 years of program management and/or technical experience on economic strengthening activities.
- Experience working with NGO, and donor agencies having a program component on economic strengthening.
- Excellent facilitation and team building skills.
- Experience working with PEPFAR and U.S. Government operations, rules, regulations, procedures, policies, and programs (preferred).
- Must have the ability to obtain, analyze, disseminate data and present findings.
- Must have knowledge on the SAVIX tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and able to learn other applications quickly.
- Excellent communication skills (including reporting writing) in written and spoken English required.
Method of Application
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Project Hope Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!