Job Vacancy Opened at Red Ember Recruitment for Application | How to Apply.
The Red Ember Recruitment Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Red Ember Recruitment Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Red Ember Recruitment recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Red Ember Recruitment jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Red Ember Recruitment Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Manager is to achieve VCS and CCB verifications,
- Conduct pre-viability studies
- Oversee impact monitoring
- Oversee geospatial technology
- Data management and IT, and to keep the forefront of REDD+ methodological developments in Zambia and beyond.
- The position oversees teams dealing with remote sensing and GIS, forest monitoring, and impact monitoring.
- The position requires advanced remote sensing and GIS skills, as well as skills in data management, conducting fieldwork in rural Africa, advanced
spreadsheet skills, excellent English writing skills, knowledge of REDD+ project methodologies.
- The position is based in Lusaka, Zambia. The main tasks will be managing verification processes, managing consultants and field teams, managing BCP�s database development, data systems and managing teams.
- This role has the exciting opportunity to lead BCP�s digital technology strategy.
- The position will require some travel to rural areas, mainly in Africa.
- The candidate is expected to be a manager, solid team player, with a growth and coaching mindset. Pre-viability analyses of potential new REDD+ project areas,
- Manage successful VCS and CCB verifications, including PD writing.
- Flawless English writing technical skills needed.
- RS/GIS: Advanced geospatial skills, ability to apply these skills to REDD+ methodologies, advanced spreadsheet management, and data management skills.
- Manage the plot sampling process to produce carbon inventory estimates,
- Managing dispersed teams.
- Train in carbon standards and ensuring project design follows standards and laws.
- Provide technical inputs to policy programs to help build the REDD+ framework in Africa.
- Lead consulting service.
- Oversee company impact monitoring team, data management, and reporting of impact.
- Oversee biodiversity monitoring data collection.�
- Masters or PhD and 2 years professional experience.
- Advanced scientific report writing.
- Computer skills: Use of FOSS remote sensing and GIS software, such as Java Script for Google Earth Engine, R, Gdal, QGIS, GRASS, data collection tools such as Open Data Kit and CyberTracker, and GPS applications such as BackCountry Navigator.
- Knowledge of GHG mitigation Standards preferred: VCS REDD+ methodologies, the VCS standards and guidelines in general as well as other applicable UNFCCC guidelines such as the IPCC guidelines as well as relevant components of the CCB Standard.
- Project Management, people management and leadership skills
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15th March , 2022.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Red Ember Recruitment Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!