Job Vacancy Opened at Mobicom Africa Ltd for Application | How to Apply.
The Rivuuz Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Rivuuz Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Rivuuz recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Rivuuz jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Rivuuz Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Job Description | Community Builder
Rivuuz is a Zambian online platform that connects customers to reliable, vetted service providers. As a Community Builder, you will operate at the nexus of operations, marketing, and business development to create welcome environments that bring together like-minded individuals that are seeking solutions to similar challenges.
The day-to-day of the job involves:
- Customer success – gaining a deep understanding of what each pro and clients wants to achieve through Rivuuz and supporting them to achieve it
- Community events – Planning and organizing online and offline community events with a focus on members collaborating, learning and supporting each other
- Community engagement – communicate with members individually and as a group in both online and offline spaces, welcome new member, ask questions and generally make everyone feel welcome and included
- Profiling – researching existing and potential community members to understand what social media tools they use, what language/style/tone they use and how best to engage with them online and offline
- Content creation – Write content for the community that is helpful, inspiring and engaging. Use your profiling to know what tone to strike.
- Community growth – Plants seeds and creates momentum, identify community contributors and ambassadors, Develops a participation-reward ladder. Create structure in the community that fuel not stifle the community, with a goal of getting the community to a self-managing stage
- Support – constantly working to identify opportunities and create unique, valuable connections between groups of people.
You are great fit for this job if you:
- are willing to quickly and continuously learn our business and market
- are an empathetic problem solver (a lover of understanding and solving people’s problem)
- can adapt your communication style to work well with people from varied backgrounds
- are personable, a positive thinker, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- are able to use or learn various online work software, e.g. Word, Excel, Canva, Facebook Business Suite, Airtable, etc
- Experience in one or more of these areas: event planning, PR, social media management, customer service and training design and delivery
- A valid driver’s license – this is a very mobile role
- Empathy and listening skills – You should always have a sense for what the community needs, what they’re looking for, what they value, what they appreciate
Some nice-to-haves (but not deal breakers)
- Ready to start immediately
- Has own laptop
- Close proximity to Ibex Hill
- Speaks Bemba and/or Nyanja
Job Type: Full time – This is not your typical 9-5 job as our communities run 24/7 so you may need to organize an event on a weekend or respond to a community members questions in the evenings. Are you up for that?
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Remuneration: Gross pay K5,000
Also, you should know that working in a startup is a different world, there are no departments and things sometimes change quickly. This way of work is not for everyone and we get that – some people value routine and stability. So, think carefully about whether this job is right for you.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Rivuuz Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!