Job Vacancy Opened at RUBiS Energy Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The RUBiS Energy Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
RUBiS Energy Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The RUBiS Energy Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The RUBiS Energy Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of RUBiS Energy Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
- A Supervisory Position that ensures co-ordination of all yard operations regarding truck loadings and offloading.
- Provides operational support to the fuel depot by becoming the focal point of communication and information to drivers, gantry operators and contracted workers to ensure procedures are executed following appropriate control standards and complying with all company policies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct daily physical stock reconciliations in the depot and meter movement totalizers
- Responsible for accountability and clear movement records for seals at the depot
- Stock Reconciliation for Fuel and Additives stocks and Implement measures and monitoring of operational loss/gain to ensure targets by product are within approved limits:
- Petrol (PMS): -0.25%
- Gasoil (AGO): -0.10%
- Additive (UltraTec): -0.10%
- Documentation of product receipts ensuring all Product lost/gained during in transit is reported in time for follow up.
- Participating in product quality and quantity measurements and ensuring accuracy of records and adherence to procedure.
- Reporting of daily truck offloading and loading activities
Health, Safety, Security, Environment & Quality:
- Responsible for depot security and all plausible areas in the depot where product can be syphoned is locked and secured
- Responsible for depot opening and close down procedure is carried out effectively
- Ensuring Protective Equipment are always worn by all persons within the yard.
- Reporting of unsafe practices and working conditions.
- Reporting of unsafe and defective equipment within the area of responsibility.
- Ensuring adherence to the Drug and Alcohol policy by all persons accessing the depot.
- Participate in incident and accident investigations.
- Attend the Health and safety committee meetings and participate in the committee activities and closure of action items.
- Ensuring all new drivers are inducted on the depot rules and procedure before loading.
- Annual induction for staff and contractors operating on site with clear employee responsibilities outlined as per Rubis Process Safety Management System.
- Participating in depot equipment testing and Emergency Response activities as per the emergency response plan and schedule of activities.
- Ensure measures are implemented to avoid product spills during loading, offloading and product receipt operations.
- Attend all the scheduled HSEQ (Daily Toolbox, Staff meetings, Annual Safety meeting) and Security depot meetings or any other meetings as may be called by the Depot Manager and participate in the proceedings and implementation of agreed actions
- Conduct pre check use for equipment such as meters, pumps, ALL measuring equipment used in receipts storage and issues of product. No off specification or defective equipment should be used for any operation
- Record all receipts in the Receipts Register & all Issues in the Issue register
- Working and supervision of drivers including monitoring of the trucks to ensure compliance to company driving and safety procedures.
- Responsible for correct valve line up of tanks to and from gantry
- Sampling and laboratory testing of petroleum products.
- Gauging storage tanks and documentation
- Only authorized orders in Oracle by the Depot and Assistant Depot Manager and documentation are loaded.
- Checks all loading documents before loading to ensure matching of the approved order quantities, the right truck and adequate truck capacities.
- Follow up with truck queueing to ensure optimum depot utilization, barrier turnaround, queueing records and fairness in loading of participants’ trucks.
- Follow up on the loaded trucks to ensure safe parking while awaiting documentation and identification and reporting of causes of delays in releasing loaded trucks.
- Ensuring the depot is clean and proper housekeeping done on a day-to-day basis and reporting to the Assistant depot manager on any areas requiring further attention.
- Executing depot opening, depot shutdown procedures.
- Maintains strict quality and quantity controls on stocks and deliveries including losses/gains/re-grades and continually monitors the stock ownership position
Employee Management & Development:
- Providing guidance and leadership to the Rubis and contracted depot operators during day-to-day operations.
- Ensure staff and contractors within the yard fully and consistently comply with safety rules, administrative procedures and policies, environmental policies, and government regulations.
- Participate in training at work and task observation for Rubis depot operators.
- Participate in periodical physical conditions inspections, risk assessments and Major Accidents and Incidents Prevention inspections for the working areas and equipment including working out mitigation plans to close the identified gaps.
- Attend to any adhoc duties as may be delegated by the Depot Manager/ Assistant Depot Manager
- Minimum Diploma in Technical Field.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Oil & gas industry
- Competence in Window based computer applications
- General SHE knowledge/training
- Must be able to work under pressure.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the RUBiS Energy Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!