Job Vacancy Opened at Save the Children International for Application | How to Apply.
The Save the Children International Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Save the Children International Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Save the Children International recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Save the Children International jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Save the Children International Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children. Our Vision is a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. In Zambia, Save the Children works in the following Thematic areas: Education, Health& Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights Governance and Child Poverty; including Humanitarian response. Save the Children wishes to invite qualified individuals to apply for the following new position:
Position : Program Development Manager – Re-advertised
Duty Station : Lusaka Office
Role Purpose : The PDM will identify and track donor opportunities, facilitate donor engagement, assist in the development of fundraising strategies lead the new business and proposal decision, design and development process for all funding opportunities. The position requires innovative thinking and creativity to package our programme strategies in ways that attract the right donor support and grow out portfolio effectively.
The incumbent has an external orientation, but also works very closely with SC members. This position is reporting to Deputy Country Director – Programs.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Reporting to the Deputy Country Director for Programs (DCD-P), develop and submit a comprehensive Business Development Strategy and Process, in line with the Country Strategy, for SMT contributions and approval.
- Oversee the implementation and follow-up of Business Development Strategy and Process, reporting monthly to the DPDQ.
- Track upcoming funding opportunities and donor engagement strategy and processes, providing monthly updates to the SMT.
- Assist in developing the SCI Zambia funding strategy for thematic and cross-thematic programme strategies and ambitions, with a focus on cross-sectoral integration. These strategies should reflect our ambitions with an eye toward encouraging innovation and creative thinking to achieve more quality and immediate impact for children.
- Lead the development and regular updating of the donor engagement strategy, in line with the funding strategy, to assist in growing the Zambia portfolio, consistent with the Country Strategy.
- Cultivate excellent working relationships with donor agencies at regional and country level as appropriate and in close collaboration with the DCD – Programs
- With country TAs, seek out and facilitate dialogue and input of technical advice from backstops or members to ensure that programmes benefit from Save the Children’s global expertise, while remaining relevant to the local context. Facilitate the engagement of consultants on large-scale proposals or when additional technical expertise is needed.
- Ensure that the Zambia Country Office has a first class, multi-sectoral and dual mandate program reflecting all priority technical and sector aspects of the Save the Children global strategy and Theory of Change.
- Carry out the responsibilities of the role in a way that reflects Save the Children’s commitment to safeguarding children, in accordance with our Code of Conduct and Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Ensure that Programme Quality Framework and Theory of Change is addressed in all new proposals and that key elements of programme quality are included (e.g. child participation, child safeguarding, gender, resilience, evidence-based approaches, research, lessons learned from past and ongoing programs and projects, accountability mechanisms, risk assessments, advocacy and communications, and effective and sustainable partnerships, etc.).
- Coordinate and contribute to calculating Value for Money calculations in proposal development, as required by donors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Skilled in social sciences, development area with a relevant masters’ degree.
- Proven track record in producing winning bids, proposals, and reports for institutional donors, corporations and others
- Proven ability to design high quality programs
- Proven ability to wirite project/program proposals to donors
- 5-7 years’ experience in both an emergency and development contexts, preferably with solid experience in at least 2 priority sectors of Save the Children: education, protection, child rights governance, health and nutrition or child poverty.
- Experience in presenting project information to donors and partners.
- Experience in coordinating development of large-scale or strategic proposals, including the development of multi-million dollar project budgets.
- Proven representation skills.
- Cultural awareness mastering and ability to work in an international environment with people from many diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Commitment to Save the Children values, including willingness to abide by and enforce the Child Safeguarding policy
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28th Feb, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Save the Children International Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!