Job Vacancy Opened at Simbisa Brands Zambia Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Simbisa Brands Zambia Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Simbisa Brands Zambia Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Simbisa Brands Zambia Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Simbisa Brands Zambia Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Simbisa Brands Zambia Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Working under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the Shop Manager will have to plan, organize, direct and control the daily business running of the shop to the satisfaction of the customers and ensuring that sales are maximized, hourly budgets are achieved, brand integrity is maintained, set housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained, and targeted profitability is achieved.
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Determines shift stock requirements for issuing
- Physically checks kitchen stocks against the previous shift’s closings
- Opens all general paperwork in preparation for the day
- Reads all communication in the report book (or diary, whichever is the case) from the previous shift and actions were necessary
- Ensures daily that cash takings are well looked after and safely banked every shift as per the set procedure
- Ensures daily that trading hours are adhered to and that the shop is never left without management
- Should account daily for any stock and monetary discrepancies that may occur to ensure the safety of all assets through personal strict adherence to end-of-day closing down procedures
- Checks staff arrival times and conduct a team briefing and hygiene check and that all staff reports on duty on time in neat and complete uniforms
- Ensures the availability of all menu items at the time of opening the shop (100% menu offering)
- Coordinates all issues in the kitchen and action any unavailable stock
- Conducts machinery and equipment checks to ensure all assets are operational and have no built-up of dirt or grease. Action where necessary. (Follow preventive maintenance schedule)
- Ensures all repairs and maintenance requirements are identified and auctioned accordingly. (All critical repairs to be actioned within 48 hours)
- Prepares for the peak period
- Controls all staff breaks to ensure business continuity. (No breakdowns during peak periods)
- Compiles and monitors sales figures and statistics.
- Physically count stock and floats together with the incoming and outgoing shift managers
- Check DRS daily for accuracy and sign off as authorized
- Controls and is responsible for all the petty cash and floats utilized for the shop and ensuring that proper handovers are done to minimize thefts and petty cash discrepancies
- Ensure efficient flow of service
- Staff Discipline & staff welfare
- Conflict management and grievance handling
Skills and Attributes:
- Self-motivated and proactive with a high level of compassion, empathy and integrity
- Strongly believes in collaboration and teamwork
Proven ability to deal effectively with and resolve conflict and confrontation
- Results and impact-oriented
- Highly focused, result driven
- Be presentable and have a strong sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- A pleasant personality and able to communicate well with customers and staff at a higher level
- Have excellent people skills and a strong sense of urgency and bias to action
- Highly focused, result driven and outstanding organisational skills
- Should be computer literate
- Leadership ability
- GCE O’Level Certificate
- Advanced Diploma or Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management/Hospitality Management/Food production or Related Field
- At least two years’ experience in the hospitality industry
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Simbisa Brands Zambia Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!