Job Vacancy Opened at Solomon Chemicals Enterprise Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Solomon Chemicals Enterprise Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Solomon Chemicals Enterprise Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Solomon Chemicals Enterprise Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Solomon Chemicals Enterprise Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Solomon Chemicals Enterprise Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Officially established in January 2018, Solomon Chemicals Enterprise Limited is now a leading manufacturer and producer of a wide range of high quality industrial, commercial and household chemical products in Zambia. It is a wholly owned company by Zambian nationals. The company factory is located in Kamwala off Kafue Road behind Kamwala Shoprite in Lusaka. SoChem Enterprises provides excellent products to companies, homes, schools, hospitals, organizations and government institutions. Our products range from hand sanitizers and liquid carbolic soaps, bathroom and ablution applications, laundry products, degreasers, kitchen and dishwasher products, floor care, metal cleaners, air fresheners, car shampoos and much more
Solomon Chemicals Enterprise Ltd would like to invite applicants for the role of Accountant/Admin. Expected to perform various Accounting and Administrative roles assigned.
· Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice;
· Processing customer and supplier transactions.
· Preparing and submitting tax returns and other statutory returns
· Preparing the monthly payroll Qualifications,
· Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements;
· Reconciling cashbooks, customer accounts, and supplier accounts
· Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology;
· Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
· Carry out administrative duties as assigned.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
· Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports for management and keep accurate records for all daily transactions
· Maintain or examine the records.
· Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
· Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Updated Resume/CV
· Grade 12 Certificate
· Degree/Diploma in accounting
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience with 3 traceable references.
· Any other supporting Qualifications and Documentation
· Computer Proficiency with SAGE Evolution 200
· Ready to start work immediatel
Method of Application
Applicants need only Email: [email protected] Their Credentials addressing the Chief Visionary Officer (CVO)
Deadline for all submissions is 15th JUNE 2022
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Solomon Chemicals Enterprise Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!