Job Vacancy Opened at Stalwart Investments Limited for Application | How to Apply.
The Stalwart Investments Limited Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Stalwart Investments Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Stalwart Investments Limited recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Stalwart Investments Limited jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Stalwart Investments Limited Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Stalwart Investments Limited needs a highly organised, determined and passionate Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing team. The Marketing Executive will be providing support to implement the marketing strategy for Stalwart Investments Limited and reporting to the Marketing Manager on all marketing tasks. This role requires meticulous time management and the ability to deliver various tasks within deadlines. You will report to the Marketing Manager
- Plan and implement an annual marketing plan; regularly updating the management team on progress –Full fill the role of “Brand Guardian” for the company brand
- Responsible for logistics and delivery of all marketing material
- Liaising with the management team to successfully implement marketing initiatives
- Organisation and coordination of all promotional activities
- Management and accuracy of CRM tool and ongoing development of this as the core tool for ongoing sales and business expansion
- Researching new market opportunities
- Maintain “leading edge” awareness on market developments, promotions, materials and technology etc.
- Organising and attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Managing and updating of company web site
- Other projects and duties which the company deems suitable for the position
- A marketing qualification, minimum diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years administrative experience in a marketing support role
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Website content development experience, though not essential, is desirable
- Proven experience in building effective relationships (with internal and external customers)
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Stalwart Investments Limited Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!