Job Vacancy Opened at Standard Chartered Bank for Application | How to Apply.
The Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Standard Chartered Bank recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Standard Chartered Bank jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
- To provide strong leadership to the finance Function in the Country, managing and developing the skills and careers of the Finance Professionals.
- Contribute to the management of all key matters relating to the bank as a member of board of Directors
- To ensure that there are adequate financial information systems in place that satisfies the reporting needs of the business in the Country (local Management) and group finance division.
- Develop and run SCB Zambia financial and management information systems, recommending and implementing agreed variations for local use where relevant and necessary.
- Contribute to the management of the business as a member of the top management team
- To provide financial expertise and advice, and provide and independent challenge to business issues.
- To improve the understanding of financial management issues by Business Unit/Segment Heads, and other Senior Managers within the Business.
- Provide the financial input for the formulation of the Territorial Strategic Plan
- Initiate and co-ordinate the formulation of the annual operating plan budgets and monitor progress towards their achievement, drawing attention to important trends, and to opportunities to maximise income, reduce cost and minimise risk.
- Ensure that the financial statements and returns of SCB Zambia are prepared in accordance with statutory, regulatory and other requirements, and in accordance with group standards, procedures and timetables.
- Provide support to the Business Unit/Segment heads in the formulation of, budgets, business development, product development and the analysis of the operational business trends for the achievement of overall plans and objectives.
- Ensure that adequate accounting and other records are maintained.
- Ensure the effective management of the business’s operational financial capital and balance sheet structures including funding, liquidity, currency and market risks etc;
- Evaluate local projects in accordance with Group guidelines, including material business issues (e.g. pricing, the acquisition or disposal of investments and assets) and contribute fully to their implementation. Conduct value for money reviews and post expenditure reviews.
- Ensure that the taxation affairs of SCB Zambia are planned and managed so as to optimise the Group’s position.
- Maintain the highest professional financial management standards in SCB Zambia.
- Hold primary responsibility for implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and play a key role in implementing and maintaining the Group’s policies on internal controls and risk identification.
- Support CRES function in strategically managing the properties of the Bank to ensure efficiency in procurement and utilisation.
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s effort in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to; identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicious transactions safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
- Ensure both you and all your staff are adequately trained in combating money laundering
- University degree in Accounting & Finance and full professional accounting qualification e.g. CIMA, ACCA. An MBA would be of added value.
- At least 10 years experience in a senior financial management and administration position of a Bank or large commercial organisation.
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, taxation, banking.
- Broad understanding of banking practice.
- Superior knowledge and experience in utilisation of Information Technology in modern business.
- Good communications, interpersonal and leadership skills.
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!