Job Vacancy Opened at Standard Chartered Bank for Application | How to Apply.
The Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Standard Chartered Bank recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Standard Chartered Bank jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
- The scope of this role will cover the following activities:
- Engagement with relevant stakeholders to publish the proposed client names for migration and track review of the names
- Consider valid feedbacks from Business/Coverage team and exclude names
- Challenge void push backs
- Agree date for migration & update Next Gen & DCA Team
- On selective basis, contact clients and engage / prepare them on migration
- Provide support to migrated clients on use of new migrated platform, selective needs basis – hand-hold clients
- Collection of feedback in structured manner, analysis (GEMS, CEMS & usage)
- Timely escalation of critical issues impacting client in view of migration. Maintain pulse check of the top issues and ensure a continuous feedback and improvement process is in place & worked on
- Assist to analyze issues on the ground, monitor thematic issues, and follow up with PSS team for the fix.
- Participate in the S2B NextGen Migration Forum – GB/CB Singapore
- Maintain and publish statistics on migration and New to S2B Next Gen onboarding progress
- The candidate will adopt best practices and a structured approach towards project management for above scope.
- Embed the Group’s values and code of conduct, to ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Banking and client facing
- Client focused mindset
- Computer competency
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written with ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels (internal and external)
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, operate with a sense of urgency and deliver to tight deadlines
- Sound analytical skills to identify emerging risks, analyses reports and identify issues
- Good product/processes knowledge relating to channels.
- Well organised with strong ability to exercise careful judgement, prioritise appropriately & work independently
- Strong ability to problem solve and sense of ownership to follow through matters
- Drive for growth & learning
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Standard Chartered Bank Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!