Job Vacancy Opened at Tax Accountant at MultiChoice Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Tax Accountant at MultiChoice Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Tax Accountant at MultiChoice Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Tax Accountant at MultiChoice Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Tax Accountant at MultiChoice Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Tax Accountant at MultiChoice Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Primarily focused on campaign configuration and programming, the Campaign Programmer uses the available platforms to ensure on-time and on-point targeting and engagement of subscribers according to each campaign business rules and across multiple channels. The Campaign Programmer is the ultimate owner of the Campaign Management tool.
Key Performance Objectives
- Ensure the correct data sets of subscriptions and customer profiles are used for targeted initiatives.
- Monitor the distribution associated with outbound channels (calls, SMS, email, other)
- Ensure proper upkeep and maintenance of customer data across the base.
- Identify the root cause of any comms delivery issue and recommend solutions.
- Work with the Campaign Management software vendor to resolve and troubleshoot issues as necessary.
- Drive implementation of new channels and tools for campaign delivery
- Manage projects related to communication channels from beginning to end ensuring optimal quality of implementation
- Work closely with the front-office teams promoting the campaigns (remotely or face-to-face)
- Support the build of FAQs and BRS for CVM related activities
- Map campaign processes and ensure a good Customer Experience
- Guarantee a flawless execution of all CVM activities below and above the line as well as a swift resolution of any complaints
- Make sure the campaign communication channels are always compliant with scripts, practices and company’s guidelines
- Report campaign comms productivity stats
- Report on capacity usage and support WFM forecasts
- Ensure SLA are in place and adhered to with regards to reporting systems
Bachelors’ degree in any of the following subjects: Informatics, Business or Computer Science
- A minimum of 3+ years in a business support role.
- Over +2 years’ experience operating on Data warehouse platforms and/or campaign management tools
- Outbound relevant experience preferable
- File Management
- Campaign Programming
- Customer Relationship Management
- Outbound communication channels
- Advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Organization and time management
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is 17th March 2023.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Tax Accountant at MultiChoice Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!