Job Vacancy Opened at Yalelo for Application | How to Apply.
The Yalelo Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Yalelo Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Yalelo recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Yalelo jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Yalelo Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
At Yalelo, we aim to be the world’s lowest-cost producer of protein, availing healthy, lean meat to all populations.
Yalelo seeks to hire an experienced and eager Data & Analytics Lead to drive data collection, analysis, and analytics at our production site in Siavonga. You will join an innovative, cross-departmental and multi-country team working to improve data processes and utilization across the company to drive our growth. You will be responsible for building systems from scratch and optimizing existing ones, thus leading D&A’s efforts to enhance operational visibility and encourage a culture of data-driven decision-making at our production site.
Location: The role will be based in Siavonga with occasional travel to Lusaka.
The Right – Fit candidate will be:
- Searching for a high-impact, high-intensity role in a growing company
- Enthusiastic about building new systems and improve existing ones
- An excellent communicator, working as the D&A team’s remote representative in Siavonga
- Self-initiating to manage multiple projects and people in a production environment
- High in emotional intelligence to work effectively across departments with all Yalelo employees
- Quick to adapt to new systems and technologies
- Eager to apply new data methods to Yalelo’s aquaculture value chain
- Creative and approaches their work with humility
Data & Analytics Lead requirements are:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in IT, Data Science, Economics, or Finance
- 3-6 years of work experience, 2+ relating to Product Management, Project Management, Data Analysis, Analytics, or a related field
- Comfortable spending extended periods in a rural environment
- Experienced in people and/or project management
- Intermediate-level data analysis skills (including use of Excel, R, Stata, SPSS, or other statistical platforms)
D&A Lead preferences are:
- Familiarity with IT systems and database management
- Experienced in facilitation and training of groups
- Experience working in Southern Africa
- Familiar with Power BI, Microsoft D365, and/or AquaManager
How to Apply
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Yalelo Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!