Job Vacancy Opened at Zambia International Trade Fair Trust for Application | How to Apply.
The Zambia International Trade Fair Trust Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Zambia International Trade Fair Trust Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Zambia International Trade Fair Trust recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Zambia International Trade Fair Trust jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Zambia International Trade Fair Trust Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
The Zambia International Trade Fair Trust (ZITFT) is inviting applications from talented, energetic, enthusiastic and suitably qualified and experienced candidates for various positions for a period of three (3) years:
Reporting to the Audit and Risk Committee functionally and to the Chief Executive Officer administratively
To carry out internal audit tasks and be responsible for the overall ZITFT assurance strategy and policy relating to risk management, governance and ensure compliance with set internal procedures.
MAIN DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB HOLDER
- Coordinate the development and implementation of internal audit strategy to support ZITFT strategy;
- Develop and review the Audit and Risk Committee Charter, Internal Audit and Risk Policy and any related frameworks;
- Develop, review and implement risk based audit programs and issue reports to maintain the quality audit work;
- Prepare and present audit and risk management reports to the Executive Committee in a timely manner and periodically to the Board through the Audit and Risk Committee;
- Coordinate the recruitment of external Auditors to enhance the overall strategy;
- Liaising with external Auditors on internal control matters, access to information and audit reports;
- Develop, review and evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of Business Continuity Management Systems, Disaster Recovery Plan and Business Continuity Plan;
- Developing, reviewing and implementing integrity and anticorruption strategies;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate Degree in Accounting or equivalent (Full ACCA, ZICA, CIMA)
- Four (4) years post qualification relevant experience.
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Member of the Zambia Institute Chartered Accountants
Method of Application
Interested candidates may submit their application letters, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and Curriculum Vitae indicating contact telephone or mobile numbers, names and contact addresses of three traceable referees and copies of other credentials to the postal or email addresses below:
Zambia International Trade Fair Trust
Plot No. 2735, Liberia Road
P.O BOX 71058
CLOSING DATE: Closing date for receiving applications is 17 June, 2022
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Zambia International Trade Fair Trust Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!