Job Vacancy Opened at Zambia Land Alliance for Application | How to Apply.
The Zambia Land Alliance Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Zambia Land Alliance Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Zambia Land Alliance recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Zambia Land Alliance jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Zambia Land Alliance Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
Zambia Land Alliance (ZLA) is a network of non-governmental organizations promoting fair land policies, laws and land administration which takes into account the needs of the poor in rural and urban communities. The ZLA Solwezi office is currently seeking applications from qualified and experienced individuals to take up the position of Part time Paralegal Officer. The paralegal officer is expected to work from 8 to 17hrs for three (3) days in the week. The paralegal officer may sometimes be expected to undertake field work outside Solwezi town.
- Minimum is a Diploma in Law or paralegal training at level 1 (certificate level) or level 2 (Trade test certificate) of the TEVETA-Registered Paralegal Training Scheme.
- Ability to ride a motorbike
- Must have one (1) year experience in paralegal work
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to speak and understand Kaonde, Lunda or Luvale is an added advantage
- Must have computer proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge and experience on land related work is an added advantage
- Facilitate proper documentation of land cases reported through the Community Land Advocacy Committees (CLACs) and to the office
- Work closely with the District Coordinator (DC) to improve capacities of CLACs and community paralegals in the provision of advice and support to affected community members
- Provide technical support to CLACs in the documentation of land cases and development of advocacy action plans.
- Follow-up on land cases in the community
- Compile and submit up-to-date monthly reports on CLACs and land cases to the DC
- Provide support and participate in various community outreach/awareness programmes
- Provide one-off and on-going advice and legal information to community members on land abuses, conflicts and refer complex cases to relevant support organizations/institutions
- Work closely with the DC to compile reports on land dispute cases and identify good/bad practices as well as gaps in the Zambian land laws and policies
- Perform other duties as assigned
Starting date: ASAP
Duty station: Solwezi
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your full application consisting of academic qualifications, detailed CV and application letter to The District Coordinator – St. Daniels Cathedral Catholic Parish Office Block, Kyankwankwa Street Solwezi by 19th February, 2020 by 17:00 hours Or Email: zlas[email protected] copy [email protected] and [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Zambia Land Alliance Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!