Kwacha Pension Trust Fund Job Vacancies for Management Accountant Position & How to Apply.
The Kwacha Pension Trust Fund Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Kwacha Pension Trust Fund Recruitment 2019
The Kwacha Pension Trust Fund Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Kwacha Pension Trust Fund recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kwacha Pension Trust Fund Job Positions 2019
Kwacha Pension Trust Fund is a single employer occupational pension scheme.
The Fund seeks a highly skilled and motivated individual to be part of a dynamic team to fill the position of Management Accountant.
- To prepare timely management reports in order to provide timely management information to aid decision making and ensure that all management reporting requirements are met.
- To contribute to the decision making process that will ensure Fund growth and long term success.
- To improve value in all areas of the Fund by managing and reducing operational and investment costs by implementing the most effective cost management strategies.
- Gather and analyze financial and non-financial information for internal use.
- Responsible for all internal Reporting including management reports, variance analysis, and financial forecasts.
- Monitors and coordinates the preparation and consolidation of the Fund budgets.
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio.
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures and ensuring data integrity of the general ledger.
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data.
- Preparation of forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making.
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk and maximize returns.
- Data capture and reconciliation.
- Provides cost benefit analysis reports.
- Treasury Management; monitoring of funding levels, maintenance of bank accounts and management of existing investments.
- Fixed Asset Management in accordance with reporting standards and internal policies.
- Payables Management; ensuring payments are made with the relevant supporting documentation and are duly approved. Expenses should also be as per the budget.
- Coordinating of the external audit and assisting the Financial Accountant on any technical issues pertaining to the financial statements.
- Supervise lower-level personnel.
- Additional tasks as maybe assigned.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels; with credit or better with Mathematics and English Language being a must.
- ACCA/ CIMA or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with exposure to finance or any other analytical course work.
- Minimum five (5) year proven experience as a Management Accountant, Company Accountant or similar role.
- ZICA member.
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of financial and risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Analytical mind with aptitude in math.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good supervisory skills.
How to Apply For Kwacha Pension Trust Fund Job Vacancies
All interested candidates meeting the above criteria should send their application, enclosing a one page cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae with three (3) references and copies of professional and academic certificates to the following address.
The Director Kwacha Pension Trust Fund Plot No. 5534 Libala Road, Kalundu Post Net Box 663, P/Bag E891 LUSAKA.
Or email: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 4th September 2019c
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kwacha Pension Trust Fund Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.