Kwame Nkrumah University Job Vacancies for Chief Internal Auditor Position & How to Apply.
The Kwame Nkrumah University Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment 2019
The Kwame Nkrumah University Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Kwame Nkrumah University recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kwame Nkrumah University Job Positions 2019
The Council of the Kwame Nkrumah University (KNU) a public university wishes to recruit suitably qualified personnel in the following position;
NON ACADEMIC POSITIONS
1.0 CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for spearheading planning and administrative activities of all auditable University resources and systems, asset management, transparency and integrity in an independent and objective manner and risk management.
- To spearhead the strategic direction of the Internal Audit Unit.
- To report periodically to the Audit and Risk Committee and to the Vice Chancellor
- To ensure review of compliance with applicable policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations relating to academic and administrative functions.
- To provide guidance on risk assessment and evaluation of control.
- To ensure inspection and verification of negotiable securities, receivables and payables including examination of receipts for cash payments and purchases.
- To perform rolling reviews of the University’s programmes, asserts and inventory.
- To coordinate all audit activities to ensure an efficient audit coverage that responds to University goals.
- To advise on the rational utilization of resources for the University.
- To explain the University control environment to external auditors as requested for from time to time.
- To oversee the execution of due diligence reviews, fraud investigations and any other related tasks when required by the Vice Chancellor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Must have a full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with at least 5 Credits that must include English Language.
- Must have full ZICA, ACCA or CIMA and a Master’s Degree in a related field. Chartered Risk Management and Assurance (CRMA) or Chartered Internal Auditor (CIA) will be an added advantage.
- Must be well vest with government and university operations.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in In ternal Auditing and must be a registered member of the Institute of Internal Auditors or IIA Global
- Must be computer literate.
- Not less than 35 years of age.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Integrity, honesty, ethical values, professional conduct and soberness of character are mandatory requirements.
How to Apply For Kwame Nkrumah University Job Vacancies
Candidates meeting the stated requirements are required to submit their applications comprising the following:
- Letter of application.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Authenticated copies of academic and professional qualifications including a full grade XII or equivalent certificate.
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees two (2) of whom must be professional authorities in relevant fields.
Applications marked with the “POSITION” of interest must be addressed to: The Office of the Registrar Kwame Nkrumah University Munkoyo Street Plot No. 1583 KABWE ZAMBIA Email Address: [email protected]. CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS FRIDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER 2019, 17:00 HOURS N .B: Kwame Nkrumah University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and those that would not have heard from the University should consider themselves unsuccessful. Please visit the Kwame Nkrumah website at www.nkrumah.edu.zm
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kwame Nkrumah University Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.