Legal Manager at Vivo Energy Job Vacancies for Human Resources Position & How to Apply.
The Legal Manager at Vivo Energy Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Legal Manager at Vivo Energy Recruitment 2019
The Legal Manager at Vivo Energy Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Legal Manager at Vivo Energy recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Legal Manager at Vivo Energy Job Positions 2019
The position is responsible for the delivery of high quality Human Resource management and services in all areas of HR functional excellence to all businesses and support functions in Vivo Energy Zambia.
The incumbent should be a consummate HR professional with the ability to articulate a clear Human Resources proposition and lead initiatives in the people space in partnership with the business. The incumbent will need to be a person of principle and integrity.
In addition the position would serve as Legal Manager for Vivo Energy Zambia and would serve as the resident Legal Manager of the organization. The main responsibility of the Legal Manager is to manage the legal risks affecting the organization and ensure that they are managed and resolved as required by the law or the needs of the business.
The Legal Manager serves as legal advisor and a resource on legal matters; issues of institutional procedure; negotiating and drafting agreements; managing litigation; and as an authority on corporate governance.
The Legal Manager is required to manage the legal function of Vivo Energy Zambia on a day-to-day basis.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
- A qualified advocate with Diploma in Law would be a plus
- Work experience in corporate law practice is an advantage
- The incumbent would preferably have a Human Resources qualification
- HR and Legal professional background – 8 years minimum with 4 years at a senior level. Experience as a Human Resources Manager, and a Company Legal Advisor/Company secretary would be highly desirable.
- Strong legal background. The incumbent must be familiar with the laws, regulations and market practice of Zambia.
- Knowledge and understanding of local labour markets and employment law regimes within the Country.
- Prior experience in key areas of HR policies and processes, recruitment, potential assessment, remuneration and benefits, performance management. Good understanding of HRMIS.
- Good presentational, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably the incumbent would have had involvement in or exposure to senior management
- Fluent in English
How to Apply For Legal Manager at Vivo Energy Job Vacancies
To apply, send us your applications (CV and cover letter) via email [email protected] by September 8th 2019. Use the job title you are applying for as the subject of the email
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Legal Manager at Vivo Energy Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.