Job Vacancy Opened at Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia for Application | How to Apply.
The Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Job Recruitment/Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates are published here for free.
Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
The Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia recruitment is opened for the below positions available. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline as published on Zambiainfo.com.
- The Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Vacancy Positions & How to Apply.
CIDRZ Limited, Trading as VenYou Zambia is a wholly owned for-profit subsidiary of CIDRZ the NGO. Its main Strategic Objective is to engage in commercially viable businesses as a means of generating income, ultimately for the parent company. CIDRZ Limited is currently involved in the following business activities:
1. Vehicle Rentals
2. Events and Conference Management
3. Real Estate Development and Facilities Management including Warehousing
4. Sales and Distribution of Solar Hardware and Maintenance of Solar Power Installations
Matrix reporting line to General Manager CIDRZ Limited and Head of Financial Systems CIDRZ NGO. The incumbent is responsible for marketing and communications strategies, as well as overall branding and image for CIDRZ Limited and CIDRZ Commercial Labs. S/he will prepare annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget and analyze the market and competitors.
- Promotes the company’s existing brands and introduces new products to the market.
- Researches and develops marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Implement strategic sales and marketing plans along with initiatives to include but not limited to interacting with internal and external, existing and prospective clients, solicitation efforts and securing business which will focus on revenue, customer and market expansion
- Creates campaigns for, and manages company websites and social media including blog articles
- Maintains relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Analyzes and reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Gathers information to accurately identify the customer’s needs.
- Provides customers with quotes, sales orders, shipping information, and tax credit information and coordinates after sales services
- Generates potential leads for new accounts.
- Conducts regular surveys to assess client satisfaction and identify any challenges.
- Ensure delivery of prompt and quality services to clients across all business units.
- Ensure availability of all resources needed to offer full and complete services by business units.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Project Management or other relevant field.
- At least 6 years’ relevant work experience.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Strong project management and people management skills
- Leadership and influencing
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28th February , 2022.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia Jobs Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others via!