Overland Transport Management Ltd Job Vacancies for Truck Mechanic Position & How to Apply.
The Overland Transport Management Ltd Job Recruitment 2019 application details like job vacancies available positions, requirements, eligibility, educational qualifications/skills needed, location, stipend & salary scale, selection list process, application form guidelines, how to apply, application deadline-closing date, important links, and others job updates are available below on Zambiainfo.com as well as on the official website.
Overland Transport Management Ltd Recruitment 2019
The Overland Transport Management Ltd Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
- Don’t forget that Overland Transport Management Ltd recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Overland Transport Management Ltd Job Positions 2019
The Mechanic is responsible for the day to day handling of checking, repairs, maintenance and servicing of trucks.
The Mechanic reports directly to the Workshop Foreman.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintenance and service of trucks;
- Truck checking and probe the problem;
- Truck repairs;
- Record & file the checking report;
- Perform other tasks be required.
- Soft Skills – Behaviors / Personal Competences
- Good communication skills;
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team
- Display high levels of responsibility and accountability
- Hard worker, with high levels of energy and self-motivation
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Show interest in developing direct reports
- Ensuring compliance with the Health, Safety, Environmental & Security and Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption policies for yourself and any of your direct reports
- Available to pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
Experience required (minimum/maximum): 5 years at least
Age (minimum / maximum): 35-45;
Others: English – full command of the English language, both written and spoken;
Holding a truck driving License (as an added advantage)
Time availability: willingness to work weekends as per workload
How to Apply For Overland Transport Management Ltd Job Vacancies
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Overland Transport Management Ltd Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.